A**hole wizard grants you a super power

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do people still do asshole wizard threads?

Regardless, here's the scenario:

You remove the lid from your chai latte made with half almond, half soy, and an unusually large amount of steam comes out. The steam materializes into an old bearded man.

kids-wizard-costume.jpg

"I am the asshole wizard" he says.

"I will grant you one super power of your choosing. There are two rules however. The first rule is that it must be useful in the fight against evil. The second rule is that it must be a power that nobody has ever thought of before. If someone provides proof that this power had been previously conceived, you lose the power, and your penis....

Now make your choice."

I want the power to have no penis.

The power to change everything to one written and spoken language. I mean from the start too, no long lost languages could exist.

I want the power to make specifically @TeTe a giant, talking, hairy butthole that can shoot out magical feces that vaporizes evil people

I want the beauty mark on my right butt cheek to possess the power to seduce any female of evil intent as soon as they are exposed to it.

The power to turn people retarded.

- Never been done before
- Can make Kim Jong harmless
- Retarded Rachel Maddow...could you tell the difference?

I want the beauty mark on my right butt cheek to possess the power to seduce any female of evil intent as soon as they are exposed to it.

Good idea. Make it real specific so it’ll lessen the chance of already being conceived.

The power to change everything to one written and spoken language. I mean from the start too, no long lost languages could exist.

You would lose your piece. Tower of babel.

According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar

And this is useful against evil how?

It floats near BisexualMMA and rapes the buttholes and vaginas (remember it is bi dick) of evil doers kind of like that mohawk guy in Guardians of the Galaxy with that flying dart thing.

Do people still do asshole wizard threads?

Regardless, here's the scenario:

You remove the lid from your chai latte made with half almond, half soy, and an unusually large amount of steam comes out. The steam materializes into an old bearded man.

kids-wizard-costume.jpg

"I am the asshole wizard" he says.

"I will grant you one super power of your choosing. There are two rules however. The first rule is that it must be useful in the fight against evil. The second rule is that it must be a power that nobody has ever thought of before. If someone provides proof that this power had been previously conceived, you lose the power, and your penis....

Now make your choice."
The power to be a more powerful wizard then you.

You would lose your piece. Tower of babel.

According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar
That's mythology that doesn't exist in every culture. It is just a story to explain to kids why everyone doesn't speak the same language.

That's mythology that doesn't exist in every culture. It is just a story to explain to kids why everyone doesn't speak the same language.

"If someone provides proof that this power had been previously conceived, you lose the power, and your penis...."

<{Heymansnicker}>

I want the power to die the instant I see another human being.

My super power would be the ability to chase down a fart and paint it like an Easter egg.

It gives me the opportunity to fight evil by explaining Easter and spreading the Good Word of the Lord Jesus.

Tell me someone's thought of that and I'll tell you the secret of Gandalf's prolapsed pee-hole.

it sticks out like a half inflated balloon because he tried to fuck a hobbit in the butt and they have a lot of grip, if you know what I mean.
You'll get a second breakfast for sure

I'm not sure what that means tbh

Back