• Rafael Lovato Jr. vs. John Salter
  • Patricky Freire vs. Roger Huerta
  • Veta Arteaga vs. Denise Kielholtz
Preliminary card (7 p.m. ET, MMAjunkie)

• Andrew Cruz vs. Nathan Stolen
  • Kyle Frost vs. David Rangel
  • Joe Aguirre vs. Stephen Stirewalt
  • Justin Hugo vs. Vince Morales

McKee should win and hopefully he gets a titleshot soon.

lovato vs salter is the most intersting match

Cool with this...This is going to be a good card. Hope Salter wins personally

Bout as good as they could do.

Solid short notice opponent.

Macapa is still a big step up for McKee

So if Rory manages to beat Moose then what? He has 3 fights in a row at 170lbs before defending 185?

Salter and Lovato are getting screwed over.

I feel like i'm the only fight fan left who hates these superfights.

Mammoth heavyweight Steve Mowrywill make his Bellator debut at September’s Bellator 205 event.

MMAjunkie today verified with a Bellator official that Mowry (4-0 MMA, 0-0 MMA) will make his promotional debut at Bellator 205 against another debuting fighter in Ben Moa (4-0 MMA, 0-0 BMMA).

Cool fight. I like that card.

McKee is everything Gallagher pretended to be. Bellator did a fantastic job signing him and building him up.

Main card
  • A.J. McKee vs. John Teixeira
I'd rather see McKee fight Mark Teixeira. WIll they ever give this dude a real opponent or is the idea to just run up his record against cans?

teixeira-mark-02252015-us-news-getty-ftr_obh6jk5bo2mw1dm1hwe9s53pl.jpg

I'd rather see McKee fight Mark Teixeira. WIll they ever give this dude a real opponent or is the idea to just run up his record against cans?

teixeira-mark-02252015-us-news-getty-ftr_obh6jk5bo2mw1dm1hwe9s53pl.jpg
Surely you troll? Macapa is a solid fighter and will give AJ troubles.

So if Rory manages to beat Moose then what? He has 3 fights in a row at 170lbs before defending 185?

I hear you there. I do not care for them either for the most part . sure they are fun but cutting the line is not cool. These guys signed contracts and are fighting hard to get their shot

Really solid card and great replacement gonna be a tough fight for McKee for sure his biggest test yet.

That’s all Bellator cares about unfortunately. The LHW title is already on hold while Bader fights in the HW Grand Prix. Now the MW belt could potentially be put on hold if Rory wins.

I get that Rory wants to fight as much as possible, but every fight he’s in these days puts him out of commission for 6+ months. Can’t beg to fight all the time if you take as much damage as he has the past few fights. Can’t expect the Rory/Fitch fight to take place until mid 2019.

That’s all Bellator cares about unfortunately. The LHW title is already on hold while Bader fights in the HW Grand Prix. Now the MW belt could potentially be put on hold if Rory wins.

I get that Rory wants to fight as much as possible, but every fight he’s in these days puts him out of commission for 6+ months. Can’t beg to fight all the time if you take as much damage as he has the past few fights. Can’t expect the Rory/Fitch fight to take place until mid 2019.
To be fair LHW has no clear contenders.

I agree with the Rory/Mousasi fuck up fight. It does not make sense. WW is stacked and there are some MWs that deserve the spotlight.

They will have to make interim title at MW

Back