A Leaked Democratic Response to Nunes Memo (But Not “the Memo”)

LOL, Lenny, I quoted YOUR straw man, just because I quote your straw man doesn't make it my straw man (and it is painfully clear from your subsequent posts that you don't know what a straw man is. We can start a gofundme for you to take some junior college courses so you can stop embarrassing yourself on Sherdog, as we know you are not capable of doing internet research on your own). Furthermore, by going back to your "original response," you use the same fucking straw man again.

Let me help you out here, guy. Pointing out the shit logic of your shit post isn't creating a strawman. I didn't accuse you of saying he was a Trump supporter. I said that simply being a Republican doesn't automatically make him a Trump supporter, since Trump has faced plenty of Republican opposition in his time as President. You totally missed that though. You also don't seem to understand what a strawman argument even is, since you then turned around and attacked two points that I never made (Ted Cruz's dad being part of the JFK assasination and your ramble about FBI conspiracy theories) ACTUALLY ARE STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS. I mean that's just too good. You clearly don't know what a strawman argument is, and just use that term to avoid having to address points that hurt your position. A direct refutation apparently = a strawman argument. Making up an argument not stated by the other person and then attacking it instead of the actual points made = not a strawman. LOL.

And no, I didn't dodge your non sequitur of a question Lenny, I answered it (just because you can't grasp something so simple doesn't make it a "word game") when I said that it is possible that he was corrupt, but that there is no evidence to support your accusations, and that beyond that, the time line doesn't match up. You really shouldn't be drinking this heavily before noon Lenny, you should be putting that retard strength to some use.
th

I apologize, you aren't playing "word games" you're just creating strawman arguments to avoid actually addressing points. You're right, my bad.... (Did you see what I did there?)

Be sure to not scream your head off when Trump is doing this exact same thing to whoever the Democratic nominee for President is next election cycle, Champ. That was the point.
Do what exact same thing?

Let me help you out here, guy. Pointing out the shit logic of your shit post isn't creating a strawman. I didn't accuse you of saying he was a Trump supporter. I said that simply being a Republican doesn't automatically make him a Trump supporter, since Trump has faced plenty of Republican opposition in his time as President. You totally missed that though. You also don't seem to understand what a strawman argument even is, since you then turned around and attacked two points that I never made (Ted Cruz's dad being part of the JFK assasination and your ramble about FBI conspiracy theories) ACTUALLY ARE STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS. I mean that's just too good. You clearly don't know what a strawman argument is, and just use that term to avoid having to address points that hurt your position. A direct refutation apparently = a strawman argument. Making up an argument not stated by the other person and then attacking it instead of the actual points made = not a strawman. LOL.

I apologize, you aren't playing "word games" you're just creating straw man arguments to avoid actually addressing points. You're right, my bad.... (Did you see what I did there?)

How many times are you going to show that you don't know what a straw man is before you take the time to actually fucking google it? Or did you google it like you googled "Trump's deputy campaign manager" and still fucked it up. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I never said anything resembling "because he was a Republican automatically makes him a Trump supporter," because I am not mildly retarded like you. Of course I understood what you were saying, which is not what I was saying, making your attempt to paraphrase me as, wait for it... a straw man. Again, you bumbled into a conversation about literal democrats and literal republicans (with only a republican having to recuse himself for shady behavior (and that guy also being to one as the memo flag bearer)) blathering about McCabe.

As for the Cruz thing, that wasn't a straw man argument because I was not saying that YOU said that, I was using an obviously absurd assertion to say that I don't believe that, because like your assertions against McCabe, there is no legitimate evidence to support it. I shouldn't have used such a "complicated" device with someone like you, as it appears that it only makes you confused and angry. I'm sorry, maybe go pet your puppy for a while to calm down.

th

So your theory is Page has been doing all this wrongdoing but the Feds have ignored it for 5 years in order to catch the Kingpin?

And none of this leaked out?

So at what point is the FBI ever overstepping? If it comes out Page never broke a law would you then admit the FBI was wrong? If it comes out the Dossier was the primary source for the warrant would that be bad

I guess my point is. To some in here is there ANYTHING the FBI could do you would find wrong

I’m going to ask this question differently. Let’s say an American born person expresses interest in radical
Islam through forumpost etc. Let’s say the FBI hears about this person of interest and wants to watch him in ccase he’s successful in contacting ISIS. The FBI would want to watch this guy to see when/if he gets radicalized. Couldn’t the FBI watch Page because they felt due to information they have that he could become a Russian agent and due to his association with the current administration it would be in the Nations best interest to watch him?

Was just curious whether you had any integrity re: the truth coming out

but I'm sure you figured that out already

It's a version of the truth, and I'm sure it will get released eventually. For the actual truth, we would need the FISA court transcripts.

Yes, the stability of government is what you're concerned about when you have actionable evidence that a foreign power exercised significant influence in your elections (that's not a partisan opinion, 99% of Congress believe it to be true based on their knowledge of the facts).

Determining whether or not a political candidate or political campaign was knowingly complicit in that foreign power's activities is probably the most important thing you can do. If you can't ensure the sanctity of your elections, the other stuff doesn't matter.
Do you cucks know that the Obama Administration used u.s. taxpayer money in order to influence the Israeli election of Netanyahu? This is nothing new in politics. You guys just want to get rid of trump so bad you will believe any cockamamie story. How did Russia influence the election? Podesta's emails? The DNC emails? Didn't change one vote. Trump would have won with or without Russia

Dems are just down right slimey. They unanimously voted to keep the reps memo silent and lied about the security the concerns. Then when the reps unanimously vote to release the dems memo they go ahead and leak it without putting it through the proper security process. Oh well, it's a nothing burger anyway.
u worried, bro?

Do you cucks know that the Obama Administration used u.s. taxpayer money in order to influence the Israeli election of Netanyahu? This is nothing new in politics. You guys just want to get rid of trump so bad you will believe any cockamamie story. How did Russia influence the election? Podesta's emails? The DNC emails? Didn't change one vote. Trump would have won with or without Russia
I'll take the professional's opinion over someone like this:
images

Was just curious whether you had any integrity re: the truth coming out

but I'm sure you figured that out already

You mean like the Truth that was spoon fed to that idiot Christopher Steele by Russian Agents?

Back