A Leaked Democratic Response to Nunes Memo (But Not “the Memo”)

Much of the dossier has been corroborated, Wiolent.

Which is supposed to mean what? You can find people to corroborate anything if you pay them.

Also I'm not that person who touched you in your no-no place so you can stop pretending it's some kind of eureka moment.

Which is supposed to mean what? You can find people to corroborate anything if you pay them.

Also I'm not that person who touched you in your no-no place so you can stop pretending it's some kind of eureka moment.
It means that the dossier hasn't been debunked, and that Steele didn't get it from Russian Agents who were duping him.

It means that the dossier hasn't been debunked, and that Steele didn't get it from Russian Agents who were duping him.

Steele himself claims that his sources were from inside the Kremlin.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. I can talk endlessly about my Dossier detailing every minute of Hillary Clinton's donkey show in Tijuana, and it hasn't been debunked! It's non-falsifiable?

I suppose you are dumb enough to fall into that logic trap though.

If I say I want the donkey tapes, will you join me in saying you want the pee pee tapes?

Do you cucks know that the Obama Administration used u.s. taxpayer money in order to influence the Israeli election of Netanyahu? This is nothing new in politics. You guys just want to get rid of trump so bad you will believe any cockamamie story. How did Russia influence the election? Podesta's emails? The DNC emails? Didn't change one vote. Trump would have won with or without Russia

Do I live in Israel that I should worry about their elections? I don't get how people can say "It's okay to fuck my elections because..." and then call other people "cucks". Do you people not see the irony in that?

A cuck is someone who is okay with someone else fucking their woman while they watch or with their knowledge. Meanwhile you're saying we should be okay with Russia fukcing our elections while you watch because of some shit the U.S government (your government) did.

So, in cuckolding terms, you're a dude who says "It's okay for that random dude (Russia) to fuck my wife (your elections) because I haven't been a good husband (US government doing stuff)." As a strict parallel - that makes you the cuck, not the people who have a problem with it. :eek:

Geez, even with this dumbass "cuck" shit some of you people are incapable of basic analysis.

Do I live in Israel that I should worry about their elections? I don't get how people can say "It's okay to fuck my elections because..." and then call other people "cucks". Do you people not see the irony in that?

A cuck is someone who is okay with someone else fucking their woman while they watch or with their knowledge. Meanwhile you're saying we should be okay with Russia fukcing our elections while you watch because of some shit the U.S government (your government) did.

So, in cuckolding terms, you're a dude who says "It's okay for that random dude (Russia) to fuck my wife (your elections) because I haven't been a good husband (US government doing stuff)." As a strict parallel - that makes you the cuck, not the people who have a problem with it. :eek:

Geez, even with this dumbass "cuck" shit some of you people are incapable of basic analysis.
Sticky this please

LOL

I think most people expect this behavior and that our government would be prepared for it. It’s the equivalent of somebody stealing your wallet after you left it in a train. They should take it but how were you not prepared?

I think most people expect this behavior and that our government would be prepared for it. It’s the equivalent of somebody stealing your wallet after you left it in a train. They should take it but how were you not prepared?

I'm not critiquing the preparation. I'm critiquing the people who say "It's fine that someone stole my wallet because I put it into a zippered pocket. In fact, I deserve to have my wallet stolen." That's some of the least patriotic shit I've ever read - that it's fine for another country to fuck us over because we've also done bad stuff? Extend that absurdity across everything - someone should topple our government because we've toppled other governments?

Someone should carpet bomb us because we've carpet bombed other countries? It's a facile position.

I'm not critiquing the preparation. I'm critiquing the people who say "It's fine that someone stole my wallet because I put it into a zippered pocket. In fact, I deserve to have my wallet stolen." That's some of the least patriotic shit I've ever read - that it's fine for another country to fuck us over because we've also done bad stuff? Extend that absurdity across everything - someone should topple our government because we've toppled other governments?

Someone should carpet bomb us because we've carpet bombed other countries? It's a facile position.
Every country does this to every country if they have the assets. Our country should have been prepared. However if we’re talking Facebook attacks I dont really care.

Agreed the better word would be hypocrites. Got all up in arms when someone fucks with our elections but is quite as a mouse when we do it to others.

Back