A Level actress Ellen Pompeo tells Trump troll supporters "I dont want Trump Supporters for fans"

I love this women. Not only is she gorgeous but she has this fierce intellenge in her. I love how she puts these disgusting, vile, hillybilly trolls in their place.

And no this is not fake news. THIS!!! IS!!!!!!! SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never take a hollywood actor serious. They are part of the seediest business ever.
And its not only hillbillys who voted for Trump.
There are a lot of peppy upper class groups right along with them.

stupid woman....never show bias when in show business and trying to scam people out of money

I doubt any Trump voters were watching Grey's Anatomy in the first place.

Celebrities are talented, extraordinary people in some manner...but not in terms of political intellect. I think these people would be wise to keep it to themselves.

She was once accused of racism and called 'white bitch' by liberals for using black emojis. The lunatic left will turn on her again at some point.

That is what you get for aligning yourself with the mental disorder known as liberalism sweetheart. Personally I enjoy it when liberals abuse each other. They deserve the punishment that they ask for.

Welp now 50 million people know who she is instead of twelve (I've never heard of her)

Trump making those jobs

Thread is useless without pics.
Pics or GTFO.

medium_2016-10-30-96a7d66ac9.jpg
2CC5663A00000578-3250201-image-m-18_1443286218000.jpg
article-0-0B79CA0E000005DC-260_468x562.jpg

I've never heard of her but she has 1.35M followers. Weird.

Last edited:
I love this women. Not only is she gorgeous but she has this fierce intellenge in her. I love how she puts these disgusting, vile, hillybilly trolls in their place.

And no this is not fake news. THIS!!! IS!!!!!!! SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that's just to bad because I'm still a fan.

She was once accused of racism and called 'white bitch' by liberals for using black emojis. The lunatic left will turn on her again at some point.

That is what you get for aligning yourself with the mental disorder known as liberalism sweetheart. Personally I enjoy it when liberals abuse each other. They deserve the punishment that they ask for.

What, Black emojis? Not a fan.

Never heard of her

Do you have pics of her?

Back