A-level athlete defined

A- level athlete-

- Mesomorph body type
- over 5'11
- Heavily muscled
- runs a 4.5
- could excel in at least one of the 4 major american sports (Professionally), Soccer (World cup level), or Tennis (Wimbleton level)
- Is at least a quarter black

Bones Jones is Ectomorph bro.

wait, urlacher made it through school, played in the nfl for many years, is a grown ass man, and cant properly make a fist to throw a punch? is this real life?

An A level athlete is someone who can try a sport and dominate over those who've been doing it a long time. They can make their body do what they want it to do. They can anticipate the opponent. Explosive power, speed, agility.

jones isn't A - level.

Have you seen his dunk attempt?
<{MingNope}>

C - level at best, bro

And therein lies the problem, you judge Darwinian fitness by jumping, and I define it by ability to kill and survive, aka MMA.

An Olympian and/or plays sports like basketball, baseball, football, soccer, hockey and such on the highest level.

And therein lies the problem, you judge Darwinian fitness by jumping, and I define it by ability to kill and survive, aka MMA.

I judge fitness by being able to play sports that require the most athleticism, therefore drawing in the most viewer and earning the most money.

Let's be real, if someone like Kawai Leonard with his 5x hands decided to quit basketball and start MMA right now, Jones would be in trouble.

To be honest American Football is not that big of a sport,
Basketball, Tennis and obviously Soccer are the hardest ones to compete in at highest level, for obvious reasons

I will save the thread;
A-level athletes:

LeBron James
Usain Bolt
Michael Phelps
Serena Williams
Cristiano Ronaldo
Crosby
Roger Federer
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Kobe
Durant
Nadal
Messi

Phelps is genetically designed to be a swimmer. If he had played basketball, his ceiling probably would've been as the 6th man on a D2 school.

Federer and Messi are also somewhat of analmoly's. Insane timing, reflexes, and spatial awareness. But average athletically, even by the standards of the sports they are GOAT's in. If we're going to define "A-level athlete" as one who would excel in most/any sports, I don't think they would be ideal candidates.

Lol, american football players are just roided up freaks, they severely lack the innate talent, spatial intelligence and hand/foot eye coordination of true A-level athletes like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lomachenko, Roger Federer etc
Those guys play puss sports tho.

I judge fitness by being able to play sports that require the most athleticism, therefore drawing in the most viewer and earning the most money.

Let's be real, if someone like Kawai Leonard with his 5x hands decided to quit basketball and start MMA right now, Jones would be in trouble.
If Leonard had a working tendon is his thigh he'd be a goddamned great basketball player.

How many A level athletes have done or do PED

Just because this term gets thrown around a lot these days...........

An A-level athlete is an athlete that is extremely athletic that plays Football, basketball, soccer, basically any other sport that is not fighting, etc.

Based solely on their athleticism and success in their respective sports it is easy for them to transition into fighting and become Champions with ease and very minimal training.

For example in the link provided below you can see a former NFL player/hall famer Brian Urlacher show off his athleticism and fighting prowess ( just check out the speed of technique of his punches) The skills that he used in the NFL easily translate into fighting skills

I know it sounds ridiculous that an A-level athlete can destroy a person who's been training on how to give and absorb punishment and who has been working on their fighting technique for their whole lives. But that's just the way it goes!?

An Olympic wrestler and or gymnast do not count as A-level athletes because their paycheques aren't big enough.(Sarcasm)

Plus it helps all the people that post on this website about A-level athletes feel better knowing that with minimal training they themselves can beat any UFC fighter with minimal training because they played football or basketball in high school/college.

Anyone disagree?

Fuck Urlacher could punch through a brick wall. If some homeless guy from France is KOing elite HWs, imagine what a true athlete like Urlacher would do. Even a prime Tyson was a D- athlete compared to him, must be humbling for Mike to see that kind of natural talent on the bag.

Here's another example of an NFL freak Shannon Sharpe blasting a punching machine. Imagine him in his prime, he would be like Wilder and Joshua x10.

Just one question how many A-level athletes have become combat champions?
We have had a few NFL players, did any of them win a belt?

Fuck Urlacher could punch through a brick wall. If some homeless guy from France is KOing elite HWs, imagine what a true athlete like Urlacher would do. Even a prime Tyson was a D- athlete compared to him, must be humbling for Mike to see that kind of natural talent on the bag.

Here's another example of an NFL freak Shannon Sharpe blasting a punching machine. Imagine him in his prime, he would be like Wilder and Joshua x10.

Sharpe would've been goat in MMA.

The thing nobody talking about is the talent pool. The fact is unathletic kids take karate and wresting because they weren't athletic enough for the real big money sports.

1B87D619-811B-4166-A636-B6B56944690A.jpeg
A-level athlete, 43 years old, 22 MLB seasons. I’m sure he could win UFC HW gold with 2-3 weeks of training.

An A-Level athlete is one who reaches the elite of his sport.

There are A-level table tennis players. Yeah...ping pong. Get what you think an A-level athlete is, train them at it and have them beat the best and prove me wrong.

Just deal with it.

Lol, american football players are just roided up freaks, they severely lack the innate talent, spatial intelligence and hand/foot eye coordination of true A-level athletes like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lomachenko, Roger Federer etc
107g7h.jpg

Back