A-level footballer Neymar hanging out with the greatest name in MMA

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
nintchdbpict000342415491.jpg

46A12EF600000578-0-image-a-46_1511434498897.jpg

I don't see Colby in this photo ?

I had no idea Erick Silva is black. And bald.

The recently retired UFC LW champ is looking good! Respect for getting out of the game undefeated.

Royce-priscas-UFC1_display_image.jpg

Very odd indeed

I could also show you a laundry list of streetfights where the boxer lit the non boxer up.
BJJ is great..provided you get them to the ground first.

lol at you trying to underestimate boxing...and thats coming from a BJJ guy in myself..

The lineal FW and LW UFC Champ champ Floyd Money Mayweather

I could also show you a laundry list of streetfights where the boxer lit the non boxer up.
BJJ is great..provided you get them to the ground first.

lol at you trying to underestimate boxing...and thats coming from a BJJ guy in myself..
The problem is that you're basing your definition of "fighting" on low-level fights.

I'll help you out. BJJ is light years away from fighting.

Get over it. Boxing is light years away from fighting.
We all know that it is further from full on fighting than MMA. We all also know that MMA is still sport fighting with rules. In reality, its just a difference in agreed upon rules, none of them are the real thing.
I dont think boxing is any less of a contact sport, in fact it might be more of one. It doesnt incorporate any resistance or much lower body strength (strength,not power), and it drives me crazy when the ref breaks up clinches, but in the end, it is simply a different set of agreed upon rules in the world of controlled sportfighting. It is not lightyears from MMA, unless both are lightyears from real fighting.
It was not until Conor got iced by that other mouthy guy that this even became a thing to talk about. Akin to Nate Diaz never being considered a huge welterweight until he choked Conor out.
Some of you guys need to pull your dicks out in front of the mirror and say, “It is what it is, and I am what I am, and goldarnit, I can get by like this.”

soccer player*

The language is English so you are incorrect, he's a footballer but the A-level nonsense is American bullshit.
Even in French it's Football and the French hate using English words, FIFA govern World Football and it's not done by FISA.

How dumb would someone be to call a game where you carry and throw a ball football, only in America.

We all know that it is further from full on fighting than MMA.
Wrong. There is an extremely large amount of people who believe that boxing equals fighting.

We all also know that MMA is still sport fighting with rules.In reality, its just a difference in agreed upon rules, none of them are the real thing.I dont think boxing is any less of a contact sport, in fact it might be more of one. It doesnt incorporate any resistance or much lower body strength (strength,not power), and it drives me crazy when the ref breaks up clinches, but in the end, it is simply a different set of agreed upon rules in the world of controlled sportfighting. It is not lightyears from MMA, unless both are lightyears from real fighting.
By that logic, arm wrestling is on par with boxing in terms of fighting.

It was not until Conor got iced by that other mouthy guy that this even became a thing to talk about. Akin to Nate Diaz never being considered a huge welterweight until he choked Conor out.
Some of you guys need to pull your dicks out in front of the mirror and say, “It is what it is, and I am what I am, and goldarnit, I can get by like this.”
Boxing paid Conor 100mill to continue the delusion that boxing = fighting. As soon as the boxing match ended, Sherdog was overrun with people claiming that Lloyd would beat any fighter in the octagon, etc.

Back