A look back at when yair dominated a hooker

Lol at dominated

It was fucking close
Those highlights didn't look uber dominant Yair definitely won the fight though. It just was completely one sided. Frankie's destruction of Yair seems so long ago and yet he hasn't fought yet. Hooker on the other hand has looked great in his last 4 and is very active.

Diminished returns on weight cutting, Hangman would left hook Yair into oblivion at 155

<DCWhoa><36>
077_Yair_Rodriguez.0.jpg

It was fricken close

Hooker was never in trouble
Lot of flashy shit with no substance, very similar to that generic Russian he's fighting next time out
I expect a SHIT show
Hooker wasn't dominated, but it was pretty clear that Yair had that fight in the back. Dan just couldn't seem to get much going for him.

Not that it really matters though, since FW Hooker was pretty inconsistent and underwhelming. I mean, the guy got outstruck by Jason Knight. At LW he's a beast.

Isn't Yair back at Jacksons? To me, it makes no sense how a fighter can be on a tear and then leave their gym. If it's not broke, do not fix it.

Frankie, A guy half a foot smaller than him, made him re-think his entire life.

It's Yaír that doesn't wanna fight sadly
Well, he is from Mexico & they're aren't many Mexican badasses such as Yair so I could imagine him just wanting whatever cash he has made and chillaxing and saying fook all and taking it easy. Still, Yair is an amazing talent. Would be such a waste of entertainment and skill if he continues to deny fights. I thought he had a fight lined up tho....no?

Frankie, A guy half a foot smaller than him, made him re-think his entire life.
Bro, you would re-think your entire life as well if a man a whole foot shorter than you out pointed you in a fight. I know I would. Thankfully the only fight I ever lost was to a smaller man than me and now I know what to do to smaller guys that wanna fight....use my height advantage and jab the fuck out of the dude till the big punch or kick lands solid. Yair and his manager are weird tho. Dana almost fired his ass for his inactivity.... Yair has so much potential. The kid could be a fkng champion if he truly wanted to be

Diminished returns on weight cutting, Hangman would left hook Yair into oblivion at 155

Fuck that left hook to the body then left hook to the head he hit on Burns was a true thing of beauty

I think Hooker beats him in a rematch at 155 right now

How Hooker ever made 145 is beyond me. Dude was the FW Rumble.

He is even big for 155.

Back