A male rapist in a women’s prison?

But she's always been a woman --> But he raped two girls --> But bu...b...

source.gif

"Incredibly, Martin Ponting, who was sentenced to life in 1995 for the rape of two girls under the age of 16, was recently moved to the all-women prison of Bronzefield in Surrey because he now identifies as a woman..."

jurassic-park-clever-girl.gif

I bet the rapist dropped his/her pants and said to the victim...

76f.gif

10/10 Gif usage

Nice.

I say the female prisoners should start stabbing them. Just like gangs stab pedophiles in male prisons. If society is going to push that shit on people regardless of consequences, adapt accordingly.

And this is just a sample of the consequence of this insanity that trans activists and everyone who supports them are trying to force on our society. This is the natural outcome of the implementation of this new religion, "gender identity". Women are losing out on female-only spaces to men who claim to "feel" like a woman. It's fuckin crazy enough in changerooms at the gym (not to mention women's sports), but women's prisons and shelters? Where some of the most vulnerable women are, many of whom have been raped before and you're gonna put some unhinged dude with his "ladydick" in there with them just because he "idenitifies" as a woman?

It's time for us to regain sanity as a society. First step is giving women back their own spaces, next step is making sure they stop trying to force-feed this religion to our kids through the schools.

This is why we want these dudes to go into the Target women's rooms with 5 year old girls.

I am as progressive left as you can get but I am in 100% agreement with you guys on this issue. We dont need fucking men in women's restrooms. It is just plain stupid for fuck sakes.

I am sorry but I dont know what the fuck your point is man.

My point is that it's absurd to label yourself "progressive left" and also be transphobic.

It's dishonest. It's like people who pretend to be black online to somehow add weight to their bullshit rhetoric.

Also this thread is really dumb to begin with. Women are raped and sexually assaulted in prisons every day. I'm supposed to be outraged by this one in particular because the perpetrator happens to have a penis?

I'm not familiar with this particular case and I'm not basing my opinion off an opinion piece from a source I don't know. But in general, it is absolutely insane to house men who decided they're a woman at one point in life with females in a place with little to no outside supervision. This means that by and large, the women are at the mercy of these men.

The safety of women should be prioritized before the feelings of mentally confused men, always.

By the way, I haven't ever heard of transmen (female to male) asking for access to men's spaces. I wonder why...

Why do you hate trannys?

My point is that it's absurd to label yourself "progressive left" and also be transphobic.

It's dishonest. It's like people who pretend to be black online to somehow add weight to their bullshit rhetoric.

Also this thread is really dumb to begin with. Women are raped and sexually assaulted in prisons every day. I'm supposed to be outraged by this one in particular because the perpetrator happens to have a penis?

See here is the shitty thing about us on the left. We are so quick to label someone who doesn't agree with our perspective as racist, trans phobic etc without even asking questions about where the person is coming from or what they would be willing to do to compromise and meet halfway.

See here is the shitty thing about us on the left. We are so quick to label someone who doesn't agree with our perspective as racist, trans phobic etc without even asking questions about where the person is coming from or what they would be willing to do to compromise and meet halfway.

You're literally using the "I'm a progressive leftist" schtick as a trollish attempt to criticize the left.

Stop it. No one is falling for your shit.

You're literally using the "I'm a progressive leftist" schtick as a trollish attempt to criticize the left.

Stop it. No one is falling for your shit.

I know these forums are filled with liars man. If you read my post history you will find I am indeed a progressive. All the likes I recieve come from that group.

Reminds me a lot of people who say "black men are shot and killed every day, I'm supposed to be outraged because this unarmed one got shot by a white cop??"

Wow. That guy is brilliant! If I get busted for a crime, I will say I'm a woman, go to a women prison and have more free pussy than a city cat shelter.

Reminds me a lot of people who say "black men are shot and killed every day, I'm supposed to be outraged because this unarmed one got shot by a white cop??"

There is a very large difference between black on black homicide and cops shooting people.

The only difference between prison rape and the thousands of others a year is a penis.

There is a very large difference between black on black homicide and cops shooting people.

The only difference between prison rape and the thousands of others a year is a penis.

The similarity between the 2 scenarios is the culpability of government. I'm not sure the scale of rape that goes on in women's prisons vs men's prisons, but I think that the authorities responsible for maintaining the system should do their absolute best to mitigate such assaults from happening. Housing violent men (who "feel" like a woman) with actual women is the complete opposite of that. Government policy has put this male sexual assaulter in with his potential victims, all so he won't be offended. That makes this a serious issue worth discussion. Why can't he be housed in a men's prison? Is it because he may be attacked there?? No wonder feminists are pushing back so hard against the trans lobby.

Back