A male rapist in a women’s prison?

Reminds me a lot of people who say "black men are shot and killed every day, I'm supposed to be outraged because this unarmed one got shot by a white cop??"

Yeah because the fact that black people get killed everyday totally makes it OK that some cops abuse their power and shoot people.

The ability and willingness to make distinctions is quite valuable.

Wow. That guy is brilliant! If I get busted for a crime, I will say I'm a woman, go to a women prison and have more free pussy than a city cat shelter.

If you were not a sexual predator like this guy that would totally work man. Women would be lining up for it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/68044...s-days-after-arriving-at-west-yorkshire-jail/

Not sure how reliable these UK tabloid papers are, but it's being reported that zir assaulted some women while in women's jail.

The alleged victim — an inmate with whom she had struck up a friendship — said the remand prisoner stood close to her and touched her arm while her erect penis was sticking out from the top of her trousers.

It is alleged she subsequently made inappropriate comments about oral sex to another prisoner before giving her a bear hug.

A third alleged victim says she was also attacked.

And a fourth woman prisoner claims she was kissed on the neck.

The transgender prisoner has now been sent to a Category B men’s jail.

If you have a penis then you should be housed with men. As a lesbian, I feel for the trans struggle but this is gonna be a hard no for me. Forever.

If you were not a sexual predator like this guy that would totally work man. Women would be lining up for it.
Women in prisons line up for anything. I once knew a WICKED hot chick who got thrown in the slammer and three girls gang raped her. Apparently they were all straight tho........watch Oz. Prison makes you up your ones to tens and lower your standards to a cantaloupe.

Does he/she still have a dick, because there are some nasty ass women in prison who will remove it with the quickness.

Is this really any crazier than putting non violent men with violent men or a 6 foot 7 dude in with a manlet and no one bats an eye but since a woman might get raped its some oh my god horror .

Yes it is worse. Woman need to be protected from predatory men.

Kill it with fire. Should put that thing into a prison in Venezuela.

There’s still at least a third of users in the war room who think “it” is in the correct prison with females which is obviously insane but we know clearly that they are unfit to think with common sense.

Also more than half of transgender people in jail in uk are sex offenders

The study you are referencing simply assumed that transgenders were sex offenders based on the institutions they were placed in, completely neglecting the fact that those institutions housed VULNERABLE inmates - basically like protective custody - this would include sex offenders, trannies, gays, celebrities, gang defectors, etc. Simply being in protective custody does not automatically make you a sex offender.

"A report has been published this week falsely claiming that 41 per cent of trans women in prison are convicted sex offenders. It was conducted by Nicola Williams and Fair Play For Women, a group known for its anti-trans agenda.

For an oblivious reader, these numbers would certainly sound quite alarming. But for those who look into the actual research and the numbers behind it, it is quickly revealed that the results are based upon lack of data, pure guess-work and fear mongering."
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...lse-study-statistic-this-is-why-a8072431.html

That’s messed up.

Back