A man confronts his bully

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In 1975 a man was bullied relentlessly because his last name is "Gay". After getting his head shoved in the urinal by bullies he went to the Principal's office and got no help from the office, no help from the school board and had to deal with the teenage torture for years to come.

After contemplating taking his own life, he decided living was a much better option and seeing as how this video ends, you'll see why it's fantastic

It woulda been great if at the end, the superintendent was like "Oh yeah, I thought I recognized you. You want some more, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?"

Feel bad for the guy.

Plus the superintendent started laughing as he retold his story.

This would have had a munch better ending if he beat the shit out of "Lance".

Well, fire the fucking guy from the school board, that's 100% for sure. This is why school shootings happen.

I feel bad for the guy still holding onto it after all these years.

Well, fire the fucking guy from the school board, that's 100% for sure. This is why school shootings happen.

Agreed we should start going through everyone high-school past and have them fired even they did anything that upsets people.

Should have beat him down at school not made a stupid speech about it many years later.

Yawn.

Feel bad for the guy.

Plus the superintendent started laughing as he retold his story.

This would have had a munch better ending if he beat the shit out of "Lance".

Going off of visual appearances (and judging books by their covers) it looks like Lance will still beat Greg's moist ass.

I feel bad for Greg and bullying sucks. But you wanna know who else sucks? Greg's father. If he was unable to teach his son how to man up and fight then he should've at least put him in a boxing gym and had him do some strength training too.

But yeah, fire Lance's bitch ass for sure.

Gets bullied relentlessly in high school. Bully now runs the school. Confronts bully after 43 years. Gets laughed at.

Man, that guy's life sucks.

Last edited:
Man, some things you just have to let go. The guy still has power over him - he said his piece and then ran for the door it seemed. He should have stood there and forced Lance to answer for it.

Or go Count of Monte Cristo and secretly ruin the tormenter's lives.

Lance vs Gay 43 years ago
6c5.gif

It's sad in many ways. Maybe the guy didnt hold a grudge, but recent events made him go back and think about how it is ruining kid's lives like his own? After all, he didn't call for his firing on stage. Might be more along the lines of a wake up call to those in charge. To show them that they need to step it up in regards to stopping these bullies.

It takes guts to show up and tell your story.

Guy sitting there the whole time thinking fuck he's about to out me

I feel bad for the guy still holding onto it after all these years.

Agreed we should start going through everyone high-school past and have them fired even they did anything that upsets people.

I think society has changed in a huge way. I can tell you I went to high school in the 1980's and we had no cops in the schools, and no bully reports or any of the things that schools try now, and you might get your ass kicked on any given day but no shootings were happening, no cops were called, and we just learned to deal with things. I have school age kids and I can tell you the way the schools are run now and how the students act is so different to when I went to school its almost foreign to me. Then again, I went to school when they would still beat your ass with one of these.

th

I think society has changed in a huge way. I can tell you I went to high school in the 1980's and we had no cops in the schools, and no bully reports or any of the things that schools try now, and you might get your ass kicked on any given day but no shootings were happening, no cops were called, and we just learned to deal with things. I have school age kids and I can tell you the way the schools are run now and how the students act is so different to when I went to school its almost foreign to me. Then again, I went to school when they would still beat your ass with one of these.

th

Yea I was the same way. I actually got whopped one time by one of these things. The teacher clearly didn't have the heart to spank random kids in a school and the spanking was laughable at best. Probably because he was a normal human who took no joy from hurting children for being children. I didn't see cops in school until 8th grade when I moved to to Texas.

Barrett said Tuesday that one of the other students in the boys' bathroom that day has since apologized for not helping him then and was willing to back up his accusations should Hindt deny them or take legal action against him. Barrett identified the man as Chris Dolan, the owner of a Katy-based construction company.

Reached Wednesday, Dolan confirmed elements of Barrett's account.

Dolan said he walked into the boys' bathroom at West Memorial Junior High that day and saw Barrett -- then known as Greg Gay -- on the floor near the urinals.

"I wasn't able to help him at the time," Dolan said Wednesday. "I saw him over by the urinal. Lance was backing away from him."

Several other students were in the bathroom at the time, both men said.

"Lance had some of his buddies there," Dolan said. "Greg had taken a lot of abuse."

Dolan said he didn't want to get involved and walked out of the boys' bathroom.

"I was just a kid," he recalled.

Dolan reached out to Barrett in recent years and apologized for not helping him. "I just felt compelled to do so. I needed to clear my conscience," he said.

On Wednesday, a Katy ISD spokeswoman said Hindt would not be making any further statements about the matter.
https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/...ntendent-accused-of-being-school-12768656.php

Hindt, who took the helm of the 77,500-student Katy ISD in August 2016, didn't immediately respond but dismissed the allegations in a statement Tuesday afternoon.

"As superintendent in three school districts in Texas, I have always tried to create an environment where every student is safe -- physically and emotionally. But when an individual impugns my character and reputation as the instigator of those actions, I am disappointed because it simply is not true," said Hindt, who previously led the Allen ISD for two years and the Stafford Municipal School District for three years.

Hindt said he didn't recall Barrett from his childhood. While he acknowledged that they attended West Memorial Junior High School at the same time, Hindt said they went to different high schools in Katy.

"My junior high principal -- Mr. (Garland) McMeans -- would never have let me (or anyone else) get away with the actions he described," Hindt said of Barrett. "I do not suggest that Mr. Barrett was not bullied, only that I was not part of it. Bullying is wrong. Period. It was then and it is today."
The man shouldn't be accountable for something he did 40 years ago BUT if he's lying about it now - he should lose his job where he overseas 70K+ students and cannot simply admit and apologize.

Man, some things you just have to let go. The guy still has power over him - he said his piece and then ran for the door it seemed. He should have stood there and forced Lance to answer for it.

Or go Count of Monte Cristo and secretly ruin the tormenter's lives.

Maybe this is what he needed to do to get over it.

Back