A man confronts his bully

Feel bad for the guy.

Plus the superintendent started laughing as he retold his story.

This would have had a munch better ending if he beat the shit out of "Lance".

His bullies name was 'Lance'?

{<jordan}

How dare the bully just laugh it off, as if its hilarious he is bringing it up. It happened a long time ago, sure, but that doesn't mean you cant feel empathy and realize it was fucked up.

My kid will never be bullied. Never.

Ive dealt with my share of bullies. Just stare them in the eyes and they will back down.

Thats crazy because i remember a couple of preppy white boys at my school back in junior high they were into doin douche bag shit like that, i was bussed in from oakland and luckily even though i was small and one of the only black kids they didnt mess with me, they mainly picked on the mexicans and asians and the nerd white boys, now in my 30s i see some of these dudes on my schools class of facebook page and its like night and day, a lot of them come off as decent christian family men, you would never know they were bullies who enjoyed torturing weaker kids in school.

I graded high school in 2005 and ran in to one of my bullies in 2012 and I called out the main one and challenge him to a fight in front of his friend who were bullies but also got bullied as well.

In the end he apologized and I had to let it go as well. I don't blame the guy since he never got closure and when you don't the momentum becomes greater and greater overtime.

That being said I was on my way of getting closure through boxing, judo and fitness. So realistically you have to do something great in life to cancel out the bad time. Allow the shitty times fuel you in an epic way.

I was a bully in early high school and a similar thing happened to me. About six years after graduation I was at a party and was spun around by someone I had bullied. He was drunk and ready to throw down. I just put my hand on his shoulder and told him that I was sorry that I did those things to him and that I regret it. We ended up drinking the rest of the night together.

Another kid I bullied in Middle School became a best man in my wedding and is one of my closest friends today.

Some kids grow up and it dawns on them what they did to other people. Ironically for me I found that in adulthood I preferred the company of the people I had previously bullied much more than some of the friends I had at the time.

I was a bully in early high school and a similar thing happened to me. About six years after graduation I was at a party and was spun around by someone I had bullied. He was drunk and ready to throw down. I just put my hand on his shoulder and told him that I was sorry that I did those things to him and that I regret it. We ended up drinking the rest of the night together.

Another kid I bullied in Middle School became a best man in my wedding and is one of my closest friends today.

Some kids grow up and it dawns on them what they did to other people. Ironically for me I found that in adulthood I preferred the company of the people I had previously bullied much more than some of the friends I had at the time.

Right on, it's good to hear that. I know another guy who was kind of a bully if you tried to befriend him. What I mean is, he never went after anyone but only treated his social circlec like shit. But yeah this guy grew up to be a hot shot real state agent who is now in the local news in regards to ripping people off and being a sociopathic individual.

It's funny because some bullies become decent adults while some kids who were kind of pricks but not really bullies end up becoming one. As far as the guy in the video. I know he started laughing but people do have a nervous laugh and it's frustrating that the guy walked away because the guy accused of being a bully was trying to say something but didn't get to response.

"Way before my baby daughter, I was harassed daily by a fat kid named DeAngelo Bailey, an eighth who acted obnoxious, cause he father boxes, so everyday he's shove me into lockers....."

I think society has changed in a huge way. I can tell you I went to high school in the 1980's and we had no cops in the schools, and no bully reports or any of the things that schools try now, and you might get your ass kicked on any given day but no shootings were happening, no cops were called, and we just learned to deal with things. I have school age kids and I can tell you the way the schools are run now and how the students act is so different to when I went to school its almost foreign to me. Then again, I went to school when they would still beat your ass with one of these.

th

I graduated HS in 1987. It was a large school. 3600 students in 3 grades with a diverse population from a very large encatchment area.

Bullying was very limited overall. And it was largely the students that kept it that way. If a bully crossed a line physically with a student, within a few days he found himself dealing with 6 or 7 students at once. 'Proportional' vigilante justice against bullies went largely overlooked by those in charge. The bullies found themselves either isolated, or confronted with larger numbers. They modified their behavior.

The coaches were the best at dealing with it. If they saw one guy bullying another one, they would just grab him, and say, 'So you like the pugilism, eh?" They would take the guy to a gym class where there were monsters, and announce, 'Timmy here wants some sparring practice tomorrow. Any takers?' There were always 2 or 3 cannibals that would raise their hands. And out would come the parental consent forms in front of the whole class. The next day, said bully was either fighting for his life, or dealing with the shame and embarrassment of not being able to spar because his Mommy would not let him. Regardless of which way it went, he got the message.

The best way to mitigate bullying is to just make it completely socially unacceptable.

this going viral is i think pretty good revenge on that lance guy. in today's age, videos like this will remain, while what happened to the bullied will be forgotten by everyone except himself. it's a lot worse when the entire world can go back and watch how much of a piece of shit you were.

i mean he still got bullied, dude literally laughed in his face

i mean he still got bullied, dude literally laughed in his face

yeah, that's true. but when your kids see this, and those around you see it as well, it's going to change the way people view you. i know if i found out my dad was bully kids and putting their faces in urinals, i'd think a lot less of him.

yeah, that's true. but when your kids see this, and those around you see it as well, it's going to change the way people view you. i know if i found out my dad was bully kids and putting their faces in urinals, i'd think a lot less of him.
perhaps, but so what?

you either A) clearly still show those types of tendencies so they already know, or B) you don't, have changed, so who gives a shit
I'd be more embarrassed to be the child of the bullied guy, like damn dad you couldn't juke him out, run away, something?

perhaps, but so what?

you either A) clearly still show those types of tendencies so they already know, or B) you don't, have changed, so who gives a shit
I'd be more embarrassed to be the child of the bullied guy, like damn dad you couldn't juke him out, run away, something?

yeah, i see your point. never thought about it that way. if i remember right, the guy was saying that he was being bullied by a lot of people. how is someone supposed to, "juke him out" when it's everyone doing it. if the guy is still like that, then i guess everyone now knows that he's a terrible person. *shrug

yeah, i see your point. never thought about it that way. if i remember right, the guy was saying that he was being bullied by a lot of people. how is someone supposed to, "juke him out" when it's everyone doing it. if the guy is still like that, then i guess everyone now knows that he's a terrible person. *shrug
by no means am I condoning Bullying, i'm just saying I wouldn't all of a sudden hate a guy if I found out he bullied people in HS...if he no longer acted that way towards coworkers or friends or personal relations, whatever

That's all

Now if he's still doing things like that, I most likely would already have problems w/ him so my opinion wouldn't change

That was pretty weak. Start working out like a fiend, make a ton of money, bang the guy's wife and put pictures on the overhead projector during the meeting, don't give some weepy story and then nothing happens. Do you even avenge, bro?
Third party sexual harassment suits out the wazoo.

The Mad Men retired a long time ago.

How crazy would it have been if the bully was like " I did all those things and I want to take a moment to apologize to absolutely NOBODY! The superintendent of Texas does whatever the fook he wants!"

Lmao at not throwing hands on sight.

What a bitch.

Back