A Man tortured to death by Muey Thai teammates

JacJeanFinger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A famous Kickboxing gym in Osaka was raided by local police a few days ago following the mysterious death of a 31-year-old male member in his apartment.

Investigators were shocked to find that the victim was constantly bullied and lynched by 5 of his teammates in the gym and they even forced him to stay in one of the bullies’ home to use him as a maid and private chauffer. They carried the victim back to his apartment after he became unresponsive to the routine beating occurred in the room in which he had been confiscated. The victim didn’t wake up again in his bed.

The owner of the gym first denied any involvement, but soon admitted he made the victim drink his urine and eat defecate in front of other students at the gym. (Sounds unreal but it is official.)

5 members including men and women and the owner were arrested by Osaka Municipal Police but the Muey Thai Gym has not been closed down yet.

Osaka is a home of highly criminal ethnic Koreans and left-behind lower caste communities from the feudal era. Japan’s second largest city (and cultural center of the nation for centuries) doesn’t mean that all residents are living as a modern citizen.

cebee288.jpg

Which little bitch do you think is the owner?

cebee288.jpg

Which little bitch do you think is the owner?
I'm pretty sure I can fucking destroy all of them. Look at them, pathetic virgin manlets (I'm not even sure what gender they are).

I'm pretty sure I can fucking destroy all of them. Look at them, pathetic virgin manlets (I'm not even sure what gender they are).

Female female male male male i'm assuming.

Also would like to fight any of them

What a shit show.
How the fuck... i dont even...

Osaka is a home of highly criminal ethnic Koreans and left-behind lower caste communities from the feudal era. Japan’s second largest city (and cultural center of the nation for centuries) doesn’t mean that all residents are living as a modern citizen.

Lolllllllllll

Instead of jailing these pussy ass little fucks...

Should turn them into a human centipede forcing them to eat their own excrement...

Seriously sickening ......fuck these pussys!!!!

Look like the most bitch ass fight camp I've ever seen.....hope each one is raped and shanked in prison

Last edited:
Instead of jailing these pussy ass little fucks...

Should turn them into a human centipede forcing them to eat their own excrement...

Seriously sickening ......fuck these pussys!!!!

Look like the most bitch ass fight camp I've ever seen.....hope each one is raped and shanked in poison
Agreed, Death by human centipede is the best punishment for this crime.

Who ever is involve in this, will soon pay the price.

The good news being, Japanese prison is no joke> Chuck Zito was saying how he'd rather do years in American prison rather than the 6 months he did in a Japanese one.

Back