A Man tortured to death by Muey Thai teammates

The same thing should be done to each of them that they did to him until they die.

Deport them to Korea and have them spin kicked in the nuts by taekwondo masters.

The good news being, Japanese prison is no joke> Chuck Zito was saying how he'd rather do years in American prison rather than the 6 months he did in a Japanese one.

Chuck Zito is a little bitch though.

Gimp.jpg
lol

"Bring out the gimp"
"The gimp's asleep."
"Well... wake him up"

These guys haze hardcore. Made him their maid? Holy shit! And I thought Travis Browne made a dumb camp choice.

This story back page low coverage which is strange considering Japan has relatively low murder rates and many get headlines but not all of course. The Sumo assault by a grand champion on a younger wrestler at a karaoke club saturating the news. Bullying in general getting more attention.

RIP
Horrible news and horrible representation from the owner and the people who did that

Osaka is a home of highly criminal ethnic Koreans and left-behind lower caste communities from the feudal era. Japan’s second largest city (and cultural center of the nation for centuries) doesn’t mean that all residents are living as a modern citizen.
so you're blaming this on Koreans?

This sounds like the kind of gym that can take me to the next level! Where do I sign up?

Mike swick would never let that kind of bullshit go down..

This sounds like the kind of gym that can take me to the next level! Where do I sign up?

Welcome to Osaka

Japan has not been in a war since 1945 although they financially sponsored and technologically supported big wars around the world.

Instead, they fought internal nonmilitant wars against each other and bullying coworkers and friends into suicide is the national game they're known for. This is something you don't read on wikipedia or newspapers so truth be told by real people.

Osaka is a terrible multicultural region like Michigan or Texas in US. There's a world class university. There's world level industrial parks. But there're also a bunch of developing people in certain areas that can't be fixed by government efforts. (They need a new nationality in my opinion. ) A long time ago, I read in the news paper that an owner of Karate Dojo in Osaka was arrested for raping his 13 year old female student on the tatami mat while his elder brother was filming it. (They got out of jail in a few years. I'm not a Muslim but I sometimes feel Islam law is needed today )

Nevertheless, Japan's academic/economic/cultural/moral standards are comparable to those of Central Europe and there's no doubt G-7 defines "greatest 7 nations" in the universe. (Canada could be replaced with another country)

Nevertheless, Japan's academic/economic/cultural/moral standards are comparable to those of Central Europe and there's no doubt G-7 defines "greatest 7 nations" in the universe. (Canada could be replaced with another country)

Well after President Garrison nuked one of their cities they have been hurting. All over that stupid cartoon with people farting on each other.

How do you know you should change gym? When they make you eat shit and clean house like a maid. Most people would’ve figured this out earlier.

I can never figure Japanese out, the entire culture is unlike any other in the world.

My gf has a lot of international Japanese students at her school, they all stand out as really really odd in social interactions

Back