A minor fictional character that should have his own major story.

That's Necro Butcher bro

Not for the squeamish

There are a lot of little docs on that kind of shit

I've seen a couple of CZW docs, and I'm not going to lie I found them very interesting, but I can't get into the hardcore thing. I don't really get into pro wrestling anymore, but I'll watch Lucha Underground when I catch it, and even though I rarely watch it I always DVR Raw.

I'll also be front and center for Wrestlemania on Sunday, because well... It's Wrestlemania:D

I guess I equate Hardcore wrestling like CZW to Black Metal. I find the subculture interesting and I consider myself a metal-head, but it's just way to over the top for me to listen to and enjoy.

v1-5.jpg

This guy. 100 points if you can tell me what movie he's from

If they hadn’t killed him in King Arthur (2004 version) I think Tristan would have been interesting tale - he was the underrated badass of the knights - good sword foghter, had his flying hawk and could throw a knife into the back handle of a knife in the center because “I aim for the middle” and his line “we are all going to die - if it’s death at the hands of a Saxton that scares you...stay home.” What a freaking boss line - yet he got rolled over by the Saxon King - it just doesn’t agree with me. Tristan was awesome and his story would have been great!

Chuck Cunningham from Happy Days or that Chachi kid from the show.
He should have a spin off

GAZZO-header.jpg
That could be a good movie potentially

Principal Strickland from Back to the Future!
latest

Great examples so far (and some obvious ones that are cliche at this point).

I'm going for other minor characters from often quoted movies.

Kit Fisto (instead of Fett or Maul)

2366332-kit_fisto_web.jpg

Stephen in Django (instead of Candie)
HFojQ.png

Gimp instead of Wins.... Nope, couldn't even finish that sentence, I still want to see a Wolf stand alone movie.

main-qimg-346b3c924bd263b4705bede403f4a171-c

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m0qej4tFC11qa5etko1_500.gif

I'm I could think of some from non-Tarantino movies, but why bother.

Tried to write almost the same post, but those (especially last two) are not exactly minor characters.

Winston Wolf is the prime example of

6b86cd87a1c9919e4bf45af0ef97f21a.jpg
I would love to see Tim in Iraq before he became a Marshall or after Justified ended

"It was already in the glass, not in the jar"

Ruthless hillbilly crime mama, Mags Bennet, from Justified, and her idiot sons, especially Dickie Bennet whom i loved dearly lol.

Last edited:

In the latest Hellraiser film, the ending for Pinhead probably means that potential future films will focus on other Cenobites possibly retiring Pinhead. Whether or not it will be the original few or whether there will even be future films remains to be seen.

Rufus Turner
tumblr_n8qci1WLfc1qlu8two7_250.gif

Out of all of the Supernatural characters, I LOVE Death the most. It's absolutely ridiculous that they killed him off. Make ZERO sense at all. Would love a backstory or spin off of him.

Also Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer is the best portrayal of Devil, in small screen, I've seen. Every time he returns, i get goosebumps despite how bad the latter seasons is.

View attachment 366253
I would love to see Tim in Iraq before he became a Marshall or after Justified ended
An intriguing character, for sure. As marginalised as he was, as pale, dead-pan and sardonic as he was, Tim Gutterson burned brightly in his every rare scene - quite a feat considering he was surrounded by an incredible cast of wacky, larger-than-life main characters and up against 2 of the hottest men on the planet to boot (Goggins and Olyphant).

You just get the sense that he has an absolutely haunting past and out-there inner life.

Out of all of the Supernatural characters, I LOVE Death the most. It's absolutely ridiculous that they killed him off. Make ZERO sense at all. Would love a backstory or spin off of him.

Also Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer is the best portrayal of Devil, in small screen, I've seen. Every time he returns, i get goosebumps despite how bad the latter seasons is.
That death intro scene was done right. That’s how you introduce a character

Michael j Fox's doctor on scrubs
The fratelli family
The lady with massive tits from inside man

Back