A new invasion

The Cysko Kid

Digital Ruler
@purple
Reaction score
WWE currently has two former UFC champions under contract in Rousey and Lesnar. They should try and get Jon Jones and Conor to come work on limited contacts. Both have dubious futures in MMA at this point. That would make a very interesting storyline with Brock and maybe Ronda as their main workers and Heyman and possibly Conor as their mouth pieces . Hey. I'd watch it.

Actually it would have been a great opportunity to bring back cm punk if his MMA career hadn't been so laughable. He'd have been the perfect mouthpiece for such a group.

I don't see McGregor getting on well with the locker room. He'd be hated like Enzo was imo. That being said a stable of Lesnar, Punk, Rousey, and McGregor would be well worth the watch.

Undisputed Era is already doing another invasion right now

WWE currently has two former UFC champions under contract in Rousey and Lesnar. They should try and get Jon Jones and Conor to come work on limited contacts. Both have dubious futures in MMA at this point. That would make a very interesting storyline with Brock and maybe Ronda as their main workers and Heyman and possibly Conor as their mouth pieces . Hey. I'd watch it.

Actually it would have been a great opportunity to bring back cm punk if his MMA career hadn't been so laughable. He'd have been the perfect mouthpiece for such a group.
Jones will probably escape his latest fuck up, he has no reason to look for work elsewhere. Conor after the Floyd fight has more money than can be readily spent. If he got the biggest MMA payday thrice it wouldn't be as big as his boxing percentage, maybe not even enough to pay the tax from the fight.

I always thought Ronda should be Lesnar's manager. Not in the sense that she should be limited to interfering in matches or talking, but just that if you put Ronda with him, almost as an enforcer, id buy it that he never loses another match (rarely happens anyway)

They say that every seven years wrestling angles can be recycled. Such a stable would be highly entertaining and might even reach the heights the early NWO did.

I guess we can add Bobby Lashley to that stable.

What I really want to see is Gabi Garcia in WWE. She can be the Braun Strowman of women's division and later on Ronda's nemesis.

Back