A past prime Aldo stepped in the cage against a younger, bigger, and hungry warrior in Holloway...

You're talking about mens health.
Youre talking about mens money
You're talking about people going through hell just the way you want them too.
You are selfish, entitled and you lack a tremendous amount of empathy and thanks for the show these PEOPLE, people like you and me, put on for us.
Are you that stupid?

You are rooting for ONE MEN!
I want the sport to evolve and succeed, so every fighter gets better!

You have absoluytely no comprehension of what you are saying.

GSP has money and options, Aldo does not.

In any case, Aldo is in his early 30s, and recovered from the McGregor KO by immediately shutting out all time great Frankie Edgar. He's still in his prime, he just ran into a guy who has his number, styles make fights, just like how Frankie doesn't match up well with Aldo and may beat Holloway. That's how this game works.

No, this is a sport that is becoming a mockery of what it could be because brain dead blind nuthuggers are so attached to a fighter's nuts that anything he does is great despite how it affects the sport.
Every single move has a justification, even if it is "dur, he will make money" without even an attempt to think that, if instead of taking care of ONE fighter they would take care of the SPORT, all fighters (and the fans) would benefit from it.
But no.
Let us hug those nuts and fuck the sport...

You prove my point.

Lmao this is not a team sport meathead. As a fighter you worry about one person and that is yourself!

In any case, Aldo is in his early 30s, and recovered from the McGregor KO by immediately shutting out all time great Frankie Edgar. He's still in his prime, he just ran into a guy who has his number, styles make fights, just like how Frankie doesn't match up well with Aldo and may beat Holloway. That's how this game works.

Lol Aldo is set off financially. Conor made him rich, it is true

You really lack the ability to think, don't you?
Yes, it is the UFC.
But they cater to the fans.

If the fans wouldn't be so stupid like you, they wouldn't sell those circus fights and they would abide for what's best for the sport. Like fedor vs Zulu? Like fedor vs hmc? Like fedor vs 0-1 pro fake wrassler? Like fedor vs ogawa? If I am not mistake you are a huge fedor fanboy…don’t you think what you are preaching is a bit hypocritical because of all the fedor fights that were circus show fights??
but any and every time they make such fights, people like you applaud it so much, that they see the easy money to be made (and fuck the sport)

YOU are the problem because YOU accept and applaud those fights when you KNOW it is bad for the sport.

That Frankie doesn't match with Aldo does I think potentially mask a decline in the latter. Without looking at the stats my memory of those fights is that Aldo worked at a notcibly slower pace in the second match and really its cardio was that everything against Holloway.

Cardio is also the area that can potentially decline quickest, if someone has a ton of leg injuries for example the amount of work they can do on it becomes much reduced as we saw with Shogun.

Lmao this is not a team sport meathead. As a fighter you worry about one person and that is yourself!

LOL this just shows how stupid you are.
This is nto a team sport, but one guy alone can't fight, dumbass.

LOLO keep[ trying kid.
That was pride.
That was in japan, and they liked that.
Doesn't mean that no, that the sport evolved, they needed to do this.

Besides, this is hardly the same thing.
COnor is holding a second division for the3 second time, for over a year without defending his belt.
Bisping held his division for over a year without ever defending against top contender.
GSP held the division for one year and run as soon as he beat Bisping.

There's a difference between them and Fador. Fedor fought a lot more times than them per year.
Take those fights away, and he still did not hold his division back.

It is hard for you to be so stupid, but you damn well try.

LOLO keep[ trying kid.
That was pride.
That was in japan, and they liked that.
Doesn't mean that no, that the sport evolved, they needed to do this.

Besides, this is hardly the same thing.
COnor is holding a second division for the3 second time, for over a year without defending his belt.
Bisping held his division for over a year without ever defending against top contender.
GSP held the division for one year and run as soon as he beat Bisping.

There's a difference between them and Fador. Fedor fought a lot more times than them per year.
Take those fights away, and he still did not hold his division back.

It is hard for you to be so stupid, but you damn well try.

What you fail to realize is that this is a business! I assume you are not educated by your illogical rants, but even you have to see that ufc has to PROFIT to survive. Connor made them a lot of $$ with the boxing fight and GSP made them good amount with the bisping fight. They earned the right to do whatever they want at this point. I am not sure you will ever see mcgregor in the cage again, would you risk brain damage if you are worth over 50 million already?

What is a circus fight you are talking about? I’d really like to know. Fedor fought in so many shit circus fights and did nothing to advance this sport! What did he do to help his fellow fighters? GOATSP coming out of retirement to fight the champ? Lol.

You cannot even articulate yourself intelligently you donk. You get ragdolled in arguments and you resort to name calling because you have inferior intelligence. Try to stay on topic breh!

Are you that stupid?

Never did I say one in particular you half a fucking lightbulb.

Aldo never moved up even though he's had a lot harder times cutting to his weight class than GSP ever did. Whatcha think about this?

I think if a beatable lightweight became champ Aldo would have moved up.

Are you that stupid?

Also, I've actually fought before. Can you say the same you sniveling ass licker? Do you actually comprehend the permanent damage we risk and take so your fat ass can criticize things you would never have the courage to do?

I like Aldo and think he was a great fighter but he didn't show any bravery taking the Holloway fight, it was common sense. He was offered a title shot and his team felt he could prepare properly for it so he took it.

Let's say a 145 lb sack of potatoes held the belt, do you think Aldo would choose to challenge himself and fight Holloway in a non-title bout to prove himself over steamrolling the sack of potatoes and getting the title back?

What you fail to realize is that this is a business! I assume you are not educated by your illogical rants, but even you have to see that ufc has to PROFIT to survive. Connor made them a lot of $$ with the boxing fight and GSP made them good amount with the bisping fight. They earned the right to do whatever they want at this point. I am not sure you will ever see mcgregor in the cage again, would you risk brain damage if you are worth over 50 million already?

What is a circus fight you are talking about? I’d really like to know. Fedor fought in so many shit circus fights and did nothing to advance this sport! What did he do to help his fellow fighters? GOATSP coming out of retirement to fight the champ? Lol.

You cannot even articulate yourself intelligently you donk. You get ragdolled in arguments and you resort to name calling because you have inferior intelligence. Try to stay on topic breh!
I stopped reading when you tried to talk to me about profits.
Look, I know you are dumb. I said so myself.
But you defy logic.
Do you have someone to remind you to inhale and exhale? I mean, seriously!!!

1) Fact: UFC is a business that is already profitable.
2) Fact: this business is built purely on one sport: MMA
3) Fact: the more MMA grows, the better UFC will do
4) Facts: while these fights are good on the short term, it is well known that holding up a division has an adverse effect. it alienate the fanbase that likes MMA and cater only to the specific fighter's fanbase that most likely will leave MMA once that fighter leaves/retires.

SO all in all, you are (again) wrong, lost and completely ignorant of ow stupid you sound.

Go away kid. You've been humiliated enough.

Never did I say one in particular you half a fucking lightbulb.
yet you want fights for ONE fighter while the whole division sits and waits....
It seems you can;t follow your own mind...

Also, I've actually fought before. Can you say the same you sniveling ass licker? Do you actually comprehend the permanent damage we risk and take so your fat ass can criticize things you would never have the courage to do?
<{gspressed}>

child, please.
<GSPWoah>
All you fought is your fat momma for the last piece of cold cheese pizza leftover by one of her boyfriends.

If a boring team gets to the playoffs and beat "the exciting team", they go to the finals. If two boring teams are playing in the finals, no one change those teams for a more popular one.

Yep, and when it happens that a team or athlete gains an advantage in a way that bores fans, the league changes the rules of the sport. It's happened in the NBA, it's happened in the NFL.

You can see to a certain extent that the UFC is trying to do that with the amended Unified Rules, but they still haven't been accepted by many ACs. The business of all professional sports is entertainment. If your sport bores your fans, you've got to find a way to change that. The NBA changes the rules of defense. The NHL tries to monkey with the size of the goal or how much room is behind it. The NFL makes it harder to defend the pass.

The UFC has no such luxury. So they simply fire or avoid signing guys who game the system in a boring fashion and facilitate the careers of guys who have a fan friendly fighting style.

Aldo ain't beating any relevant LW

I think he can. Aldo isn't as washed up as his fans are making it seem. He simply doesn't fare well against superior strikers. But when facing opponents whose style is heavily based on wrestling, I still think he'd shine, even at LW. I think he'd smash Khabib.

Back