A quadrillion tons of diamonds lie deep beneath the Earth's surface... Also, a diamond planet.

Digdug.png

I have been training for this very moment my entire life. Wealth beyond my wildest dreams, here I come!
Dig Dug, the memories of pumpages

jews gonna hate this
We got two honkies out there dressed like Hasidic diamond merchants.

Say what?

They look like they're from the CIA, or somethin'.

What they want to eat?

The tall one wants white bread, toasted, dry, with nothin' on it.

Elwood.

And the other one wants four whole fried chickens and a Coke.

And Jake. Shit, the Blues Brothers!

Until DeBeers manipulated the Western public with advertising and product placement, diamond engagement rings weren't a thing (for the masses). Well to do Victorians did use diamonds and other precious stones in rings, but it wasn't a mass market appeal until DeBeers came along.

Someone in Florida is reading this and just got the idea to start digging in their backyard thinking they have seen a documentary at some point that showed you could dig all the way through the planet.

bugs-bunny-map-470x310@2x.jpeg

I only buy Conflict Diamonds.
The clarity is so much better when the worker that finds it is held at gun point and paid 2 bucks a day.

Until DeBeers manipulated the Western public with advertising and product placement, diamond engagement rings weren't a thing (for the masses). Well to do Victorians did use diamonds and other precious stones in rings, but it wasn't a mass market appeal until DeBeers came along.
2ebv6l.gif

The last thing anyone wants when they buy a diamond to wear with pride and confidence as a symbol of love and commitment is for it to be tarnished by association with bloodshed and violence.

I was coming at you like one of your buddies on the right with that line. lol

I read somewhere that Diamonds aren't that rare here on Earth. It's just controlled tighter than firsthair poon.

Yup. Debeers owns something like 90% of all diamond mines. They basically set whatever price they want on diamonds.

Back