A question about performance enhancers using the example of Jon Jones

Oddmonster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets say a guy like Jones started juicing when he was young (14-15), and juicing correctly because he has a big brother who is pro and knows how to do it right. If he kept juicing and training hard, we can all agree he would have an advantage over a non-juiced fighter/athlete. But what if Jones stopped juicing after 15 years of professional juicing regiments - would he go back to "normal", as in how he would have been if he had never juiced, or would he retain some of the advantages he had gained over the years? I am not so much thinking about him being able to train harder and longer, and therefore learning more, but more if he would retain physical advantages.

The effect from steroids will last forever. Sure not all the size. But your muscle fibers will change forever.

Well yes, it does change your muscle and bone structure permenently. However, if you were all-out juicing for years, but then suddenly stopped, the effect that would have on your endocrine system and hormones would fuck you over. Look at Vitor after they banned TRT; barely a shell of his former self.

When you re juicing your body stops producing testosterone naturally and it continues not producing test. after you stop using steroids so you absolutely suck

jon is a fraud. so is anderson. i doubt anderson just started using roids to step in the cage with diaz. as he said, if you use roids, you have a problem and you use them for along time.

two big fat fucking phonies right there if i ever saw some.

andherewego.gif

Edit: nm I read it as Fedor
vitor is a saint!

vitor did nothing wrong. ever. i mean for fucks sake during his prime his sister got kidnapped and raped.

vitor is a saint!

vitor did nothing wrong. ever. i mean for fucks sake during his prime his sister got kidnapped and raped.
Did you lose a third DC av bet or is this still the second?

Did you lose a third DC av bet or is this still the second?
I think this is my third one.

Cody vs TJ
Ngannou vs Reem
Whittaker vs Romero 2

those are the 3 fights I’ve lost a full kit bet on.

A lot of research shows the advantages remain.

Another advantage is the skills. PEDs = way more training way better recovery without getting injured. It's not all about getting huge. Look at professional cycling...

If your cell receptors are no longer receiving the signal from hormones to produce contractile proteins, then there will be a reduction in size.

mustafa-mohammad.jpg

However, even after 10 years of being clean, it might be possible for the cheater to still hold an advantage in the number of myonuclei.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-24730151

Back