A question concerning where you live.

We was gonna do something about islam, but then we got high...

What is your city doing to combat whites? Here in the USA, one killed 50 people in Vegas not too long ago. I was in traffic the other day and one flipped me off, and cut me off. I even read about one robbing somebody.

I'm not racist, I work with whites, train them,etc. I empathize with them on this issue. We need to do something to stop this.

Is this not your logic?

I have acknowledged that terrible things happen everyday from every race. But I am just interested hearing people experience with Islamists

And yea kind of my logic. Except it's not a race issue it's an ideology issue. That's why I started the thread to hear people's experiences of the groups that share this ideology in their city

I have acknowledged that terrible things happen everyday from every race. But I am just interested hearing people experience with Islamists

And yea kind of my logic. Except it's not a race issue it's an ideology issue. That's why I started the thread to hear people's experiences of the groups that share this ideology in their city

You started this thread looking to bash Muslims, and spread ignorance.Stop trying to frame it differently, its not working.

You started this thread looking to bash Muslims, and spread ignorance.
A part of me started this thread to bash Islamists and their ridiculous ideology that I among many others don't agree with. And i started it to learn about people's experiences with Islamists/moderate Muslims all over. Was good to hear a lot of other people seeing what I mostly see. People happy to be free from conflict that have been given a fresh start and are contributing to the community

A part of me started this thread to bash Islamists and their ridiculous ideology that I among many others don't agree with. And i started it to learn about people's experiences with Islamists/moderate Muslims all over. Was good to hear a lot of other people seeing what I mostly see. People happy to be free from conflict that have been given a fresh start and are contributing to the community

Well at least you admit it. Logic still seems to be beyond you though.

My work is done here.

Well at least you admit it. Logic still seems to be beyond you though.

My work is done here.

Haha oh beastman.. This is just an important topic to discuss congrats on getting me to admit I don't agree with Islamists that rape women, throw acid in girls eyes cause they learned to read etc etc. I know I'm a shithead

Last edited:
Haha oh beastman.. This is just an important topic to discuss congrats on getting me to admit I don't agree with Islamists that rape women, throw acid in girls eyes cause they learned to read etc etc. I know I'm a shithead

Its like you don't read what you post.

Back