A quite RATIONAL view of Conor vs Floyd

In the eyes of MANY rational Sherbros, Conor is in fact done.

Instead of DEFENDING in the UFC...he's stepping into a boxing ring. -_-

The jokes write themselves.
Yes, becoming double champ by effortlessly beating the LW champion and fighting Mayweather for 100+ mill is "being done"

{<doc}<1>{<jordan}

Your retarded revisionist history would work better if your posts didn't have time stamps... retard. "Hurr durr let's pretend I didn't make that idiotic thread BEFORE Conor beat Alvarez, hurr durrr, I hope this forum doesn't record dates, hurr durr" - Chief Deputy Retard Big Bang

Yes, becoming double champ by effortlessly beating the LW champion and fighting Mayweather for 100+ mill is "being done"

{<doc}<1>{<jordan}

Your retarded revisionist history would work better if your posts didn't have time stamps... retard. "Hurr durr let's pretend I didn't make that idiotic thread BEFORE Conor beat Alvarez, hurr durrr, I hope this forum doesn't record dates, hurr durr" - Chief Deputy Retard Big Bang

So, who is "your life" exactly? Is it Nick or Nate?

Wait, lemme guess, you want both of them?

Cool life.

Boxing does not live and die by what Floyd does or doesn't do...as he has been RETIRED for some time now.

...and he is a scum who mistreated women without ANY remorse, so...there is that.

In fact, as a boxing fan, (I am a fan of combat sports in general) I personally know many people that ABHOR Floyd as a human being...onward to said people not caring about him as a fighter in many cases. (although, one can appreciate skills regardless)

Anyway, actual boxing fans have REAL fights to appreciate and look forward to...such as Canelo vs GGG, (that fight is gonna be SICK) ergo, even if Floyd gets KTFO, real boxing fans will see it as a 40 + yr old RETIRED boxer who made a shit ton of money in a humiliating fashion. Good for him.

And for those who believe that losing to Conor will taint his legacy...well, those past fights actually DID happen...nothing can change that.

...whereas Conor will be seen in an entirely new light in the eyes of many if (WHEN) he loses, as MANY Conor fans want to BE him...so when he gets embarrassed in the eyes of the world...THEY will feel embarrassed akin to former Ronda fans jumping off of the bandwagon in DROVES.

...and it won't help Conor if he retires from fighting...period. Mind you, it would probably be the smart thing to do...as long as he manages his money well enough.

In the end, the most likely scenario may be a boring fight in which Conor looks like a gassed clown early on...and if that happens...expect WHINING WHINING WHINING by a huge number of casual dolts who totally expected fireworks. (...just like losers who complained about the May vs Pac fight even though it was OBVIOUS that it would probably be a standard Floyd defensive show)

...whereas REAL fans of combat sports will point and laugh as said cry babies.

Conor will not win.

And beating him won't mean a damn thing for Floyd apart from a PAYCHECK.

...of course, expect casual fans to SHIT on UFC as the dust settles...which is pretty lame because Conor does NOT represent the best of what the UFC has to offer in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Bump.

Hahaha fucking hell pal, how many weeks since the fight and your digging through old threads to pick out posts, get a fucking chick!

You do realize that one need not "dig" for old threads, right?

You do realize that Conor is worthy of being shat upon for being such a fetid delusional pea-cocking douche, right?

Go to bed son.

You do realize that one need not "dig" for old threads, right?

You do realize that Conor is worthy of being shat upon for being such a fetid delusional pea-cocking douche, right?

Go to bed son.
The fact you couldn't pick up an obvious troll post and felt the need to quote it is quite hilarious, goes to show you visit here once in a blue moon because I was quite vocal on my actual opinion haha.
But he actually did way better than I expected, but carry on you obviously have very little to do.

Last edited:
The fact you couldn't pick up an obvious troll post and felt the need to quote it is quite hilarious, goes to show you visit here once in a blue moon because I was quite vocal on my actual opinion haha.
But he actually did way better than I expected, but carry on you obviously have very little to do.

He did better than you expected...

Hmm.

C'mon now. Did you think he was going to DIE in the ring instead of getting saved by the ref?

Conor looked like a big flailing baby up in that ring; LEVERAGE on his punches was NON-EXISTENT because...he's NOT a boxer.

Floyd in the 10th looked fresher, sharper and faster than Conor did at ANY POINT IN THE FIGHT.

It was pathetic...yet funny to watch Conor stink up the ring.

He did better than you expected...

Hmm.

C'mon now. Did you think he was going to DIE in the ring instead of getting saved by the ref?

Conor looked like a big flailing baby up in that ring; LEVERAGE on his punches was NON-EXISTENT because...he's NOT a boxer.

Floyd in the 10th looked fresher, sharper and faster than Conor did at ANY POINT IN THE FIGHT.

It was pathetic...yet funny to watch Conor stink up the ring.
Mate we all went through this weeks ago, let it go, why don't we talk about some other recent news like was the sinking of the titanic human error, a pure accident or gross negligence?

Mate we all went through this weeks ago, let it go, why don't we talk about some other recent news like was the sinking of the titanic human error, a pure accident or gross negligence?

Yet you're still talking about it.

Back