A radical group of black students calls on the university of Cornell to disfavor immigrants.

You haven't heard of the Black Holocaust?

There's also the

Nuclear Holocaust

Armenian Holocaust

Ukrainian Holocaust

Palestinian Holocaust (Nakra)

The White Holocaust as some call it generally refers to WW2 Europe in general where we were all stupidly killing eachother

Everything has Holocaust in it because everyone knows the Jewish Holocaust of course. How can they not? taught in schools all over the West. Museums everywhere. Hollywood movies though not very historically accurate but thats for another thread...
Two posts, already on dubbs. Posts about Holocaust in the WR.

Man, relax for a week or two.

Damn.

You know your ass hate black folks when you'd rather give illegal aliens low interesy business loans and free tuition than give that shit to black folks trying to make it out of the situation their parents allowed for them.

Pretty fucked up

The media and liberals have waged war against white American.
I see articles once a week bringing up white privilege in order to anger everyone else.

So lets bring up the fact that illegals have been better taken care of then black citizens .
Illegals now occupy black communities and their jobs.
Took over the jails as well.

Id invite the African American community to the Republican party.
They will help them before illegals.
The democrats have bamboozled them for years.
Channel that blm anger somewhere else

original.gif

Either way fucked if I know. I was just asking if the African Holocaust is now the term for US slavery, and if we have any real idea how many africans died in the US during that time.

Everything I've read says it's hard to get a death toll, but most agree that @ 2-4m died in Africa being marched to the coast (some of those headed to Arab countries) and another 1-2.5m died in transit to the new world.

I would think that most that made the trip would have survived - less slave revolts - due to the price paid for them.

How about just admitting the people with the best grades? It seems so simple....
Or when hiring. You get a stack of resumes. Pick the most qualified. Race or gender is irrelevant. When I hire I pick the individual that’s will best benefit my firm. I don’t give a fuck what you look like or what you have between your legs.

Competitive victimhood is always gonna lead to situations like this.

Asians people are so stupid,busting their asses and making for themselves.

They could take advantage of the narrative of minority racism, and they could get in university without studying or smart and just enjoy life.
<{nope}>

Everything I've read says it's hard to get a death toll, but most agree that @ 2-4m died in Africa being marched to the coast (some of those headed to Arab countries) and another 1-2.5m died in transit to the new world.

I would think that most that made the trip would have survived - less slave revolts - due to the price paid for them.

No serious historian is going to make those sorts of estimates for US-era slavery deaths. Your quote is over 1% of the entire human population in the 17th century. The Ming & the Mughal held ~ 275 million. This means your numbers require, quite literally, 1 in every 50 humans on earth, outside of China & India, to have died in the slave trade. Preposterous.

Ethiopia was the largest kingdom in Africa, and it barely reached 2 million. Those numbers go to 6.5 million, or over three times every man, woman, and child in the largest area of the continent.

That is the estimate driven by agenda, and nothing else.

Last edited:

They could take advantage of the narrative of minority racism, and they could get in university without studying or smart and just enjoy life.
<{nope}>

that's why i feel like a good part of black americans hate asians.

am i wrong?

Damn.

You know your ass hate black folks when you'd rather give illegal aliens low interesy business loans and free tuition than give that shit to black folks trying to make it out of the situation their parents allowed for them.

yet you'll continue voting democrat

giphy.gif

African Holocaust? Thats a new one to me
This type of thing is a pet peeve of mine. Black people have suffered a lot in this country's history. Terming it the African Holocaust isn't going to make that feel any more poignant.

yet you'll continue voting democrat

giphy.gif

Little known fact...

Black folks are notoriously socially conservative.

We like traditions.

We just dont like getting the short end of the stick.
Mother fuckers like you see a guy like me as a damn diversity hire not deserving of my spot while completely disregarding my experience or my work ethic.

Kinda like your post.

<{nope}>

Yeah man, fuck being one of the wealthiest and most educated demographics, just live that welfare life lmao suckers.

No serious historian is going to make those sorts of estimates for US-era slavery deaths. Your quote is over 1% of the entire human population in the 17th century. The Ming & the Mughal held ~ 275 million. This means your numbers require, quite literally, 1 in every 50 humans on earth, outside of China & India, to have died in the slave trade. Preposterous.

Ethiopia was the largest kingdom in Africa, and it barely reached 2 million. Those numbers go to 6.5 million, or over three times every man, woman, and child in the largest area of the continent.

Well many do make that estimate. The UN estimates as high as 17m.

Btw you have to remember that they are estimating for 400 years. Several African countries practiced and kept slavery before and after the Atlantic Slave period.

You'll also notice that Africas population stagnated from 1500 to 1800 while nearly every other country doubled.

Btw how did 8-10m slaves end up in the new world? That includes South America and the Island countries.

Saying that Civil War was fought to end slavery (it wasn't) is the go-to statement to absolve white guilt.

What do you mean white guilt? I did not own slaves and neither did my family members who came before me. I'm not going to feel guilty about something I took no part in. I grew up in a single-parent home where we were so "privileged" that my mother busted her ass working two jobs just to make ends meet. Fuck white privilege, fuck white guilt and fuck the racists who push that fucking racist bullshit.

Dear white guilt and white privilege,

<3><3>

If Africa is better than American, why don't they just move to Africa?

Well many do make that estimate. The UN estimates as high as 17m.

Btw you have to remember that they are estimating for 400 years. Several African countries practiced and kept slavery before and after the Atlantic Slave period.

You'll also notice that Africas population stagnated from 1500 to 1800 while nearly every other country doubled.
The last country to abolish slavery was Mauritania. In the god damned 1980s. A country in Africa that has the star and crescent on their flag.

Thought this piece of trivia fit well in this conversation.

What do you mean white guilt? I did not own slaves and neither did my family members who came before me. I'm not going to feel guilty about something I took no part in. I grew up in a single-parent home where we were so "privileged" that my mother busted her ass working two jobs just to make ends meet. Fuck white privilege, fuck white guilt and fuck the racists who push that fucking racist bullshit.

Dear white guilt and white privilege,

<3><3>

You never felt uncomfortable talking about slavery in school? Or at least felt bad for the blacks in class?

You know, I always assumed my poor family never owned slaves either, but found out that a cousin on moms side was 1 of the richest guys in the state and owned slaves before the Civil War. Found out dad's aunt owned a huge tobacco farm so probably owned slaves as well.

And yes my white privileged has gotten me exactly 0 advantages in life as well.

The last country to abolish slavery was Mauritania. In the god damned 1980s. A country in Africa that has the star and crescent on their flag.

Thought this piece of trivia fit well in this conversation.

I read that nearly 1/3 of Ethiopia were slaves in 1930

Back