A radical group of black students calls on the university of Cornell to disfavor immigrants.

I read that nearly 1/3 of Ethiopia were slaves in 1930
Slavery wasn't punishable by law in Mauratania until 2007. Lol wut?

Like I said, the above are just interesting facts to me. However, I'll always mention Mauratania or Saudia Arabia in the "damned slave owning white Christians" conversations.

So now it's only black Americans who are targeted by this 'system of white supremacy'? Such an oppressive system is only oppressive to certain groups, and sub-groups? LOL! But SJWs say it's oppressive to all non-white people. But somehow Asian groups like the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Iranians, Indians, Taiwanese etc etc are able to succeed, and to an even greater extent they succeed in their ancestral homelands.

And we now see that black immigrant/international students are able to outdo black Americans.

It's almost as if... no 'system of white supremacy' exists.

African Holocaust? Thats a new one to me

They call black slavery in the Americas a 'holocaust', meaning it was a genocide. Which is absurd because a genocide is literally the opposite of slavery. Genocide means to wipe a people out (or at least attempt to)... but then you can't enslave them, because they'll be dead.

You haven't heard of the Black Holocaust?

There's also the

Nuclear Holocaust

Armenian Holocaust

Ukrainian Holocaust

Palestinian Holocaust (Nakra)

The White Holocaust as some call it generally refers to WW2 Europe in general where we were all stupidly killing eachother

Everything has Holocaust in it because everyone knows the Jewish Holocaust of course. How can they not? taught in schools all over the West. Museums everywhere. Hollywood movies though not very historically accurate but thats for another thread...

Two posts and you're already on a double-yellow.

They call black slavery in the Americas a 'holocaust', meaning it was a genocide. Which is absurd because a genocide is literally the opposite of slavery. Genocide means to wipe a people out (or at least attempt to)... but then you can't enslave them, because they'll be dead.

It was more of a cultural genocide than an actual one.

The thing most don't get is that if not for slavery then the conquering Afican tribes would have simply killed nearly all that became slaves.

It's comical to see them playing oppression musical chairs.

Damn.

You know your ass hate black folks when you'd rather give illegal aliens low interesy business loans and free tuition than give that shit to black folks trying to make it out of the situation their parents allowed for them.

I hope you're just playing dumb, but I suspect your post was serious.

You never felt uncomfortable talking about slavery in school? Or at least felt bad for the blacks in class?

You know, I always assumed my poor family never owned slaves either, but found out that a cousin on moms side was 1 of the richest guys in the state and owned slaves before the Civil War. Found out dad's aunt owned a huge tobacco farm so probably owned slaves as well.

And yes my white privileged has gotten me exactly 0 advantages in life as well.
My ascendents is from Portugal who start the slavery trade and were one of the major players.
And i feel absolute 0 white guilt. Unless the italians are gonna feel bad for slavery half Europe incluiding my ancestors.

That narrative of "historical debt" is so retarded because, everyone try to dominate everyone.

True, it just happens that in the US most wealthy people are white.

That is true. A big factor in whites being wealthier on average is that they have a much larger demographic and generational wealth that blacks living in America were not able to accumulate because of past injustices.

There are all kinds of factors that give people "privilege". Things like Wealth, Attractiveness, Intelligence, Creativity and Athleticism also grant opportunities that an average person may not be able to access. It is ridiculous to simply reduce all advantages to skin colour.

My ascendents is from Portugal who start the slavery trade and were one of the major players.
And i feel absolute 0 white guilt. Unless the italians are gonna feel bad for slavery half Europe incluiding my ancestors.

That narrative of "historical debt" is so retarded because, everyone try to dominate everyone.

Fair enough, but you could at least try to empathize a little with a group that has only received full citizenship in the last 50 years.

I don't feel guilt over my ancestors, but it's pretty messed up that my ancestors owned someone not that long ago or that my grandmother said she'd have to "hold her nose and vote for that n!@@3r".

Not that I agree with everything, but is it really a wonder that some blacks don't trust whites?

That is true. A big factor in whites being wealthier on average is that they have a much larger demographic and generational wealth that blacks living in America were not able to accumulate because of past injustices.

There are all kinds of factors that give people "privilege". Things like Wealth, Attractiveness, Intelligence, Creativity and Athleticism also grant opportunities that an average person may not be able to access. It is ridiculous to simply reduce all advantages to skin colour.

Yeah, it's like I've never seen a pretty woman in traffic court for speeding. They get ticketed for DUI or if there was an accident, but not for simply speeding.

Yeah, it's like I've never seen a pretty woman in traffic court for speeding. They get ticketed for DUI or if there was an accident, but not for simply speeding.

What is the problem officer?

am-2612-10851orighalf-copy.jpg

Fair enough, but you could at least try to empathize a little with a group that has only received full citizenship in the last 50 years.

I don't feel guilt over my ancestors, but it's pretty messed up that my ancestors owned someone not that long ago or that my grandmother said she'd have to "hold her nose and vote for that n!@@3r".

Not that I agree with everything, but is it really a wonder that some blacks don't trust whites?
Oddly enough the people in this story want to disfavor folks who have gained full citizenship less than 50 years ago.

Back