A real argument for the wall: how Trump wins Hispanics for the GOP..

RV-AL870_LOSE_P_20131023185056.jpg

Then set loose the military on your own streets and get rid of the drug trafficking there, simple shit.

Also lol at thinking that such actions would be enough to get the hispanic vote.

The only way they will get the X vote is if they stop being a party that only represents the 1%.

Liberals are now concerned about budgets?

Liberals were pretty much forced to considering Republicans stop caring about the budget and is only using US government to pay off donors.

The term fiscal conservative is a oxymoron now.

Yeah, illegals are the only reason why Americans love guns and drugs.

Typical.

So, my statement clearly indicated that the flow of individuals from south of the border is a significant part of the supply. I clearly did not indicate that it was the only source of illegal drugs in the country...

You guys cant even stop the flow of drugs, gangs and guns in your own streets, worry about that before you start worrying about other countries.

It is quite clear that I am not at all worried about other countries. This thread is strictly relating to the security of America's southern border. And, considering the problems we have with drugs, as you pointed out, it stands to reason that we don't want to contribute to that problem by allowing additional flow of illegal drugs from south of the border.

Last edited:
Typical.

So, my statement clearly indicated that the flow of individuals from south of the border is significant part of the supply. I clearly did not indicate that it was the only source of illegal drugs in the country...

No, of course not.

I it is quite clear that I am not at all worried about other countries at all. This thread is strictly relating to the security America's southern border. And, considering the problems we have with drugs, as you pointed out, it stands to reason that we don't want to contribute to that problem by allowing additional flow of illegal drugs from south of the border.

Its quite clear that if the US government is unable to eradicate drugs in its own streets it will surely wont be able to do so in a foreign country.

Or let me rephrase it.

Why do you think its easier to stop drugs in Mexico than in America?

Its quite clear that if the US government is unable to eradicate drugs in its own streets it will surely wont be able to do so in a foreign country.

Or let me rephrase it.

Why do you think its easier to stop drugs in Mexico than in America?

I suggested no such thing. I don't think the United States should make an effort to stop the drug trade in any foreign country. I do think it should secure it's own borders to reduce the drug trafficking into the United States from countries south of the border.

I suggested no such thing. I don't think the United States should make an effort to stop the drug trade in any foreign country. I do think it should secure it's own borders to reduce the drug trafficking into the United States from countries south of the border.

I think you are on the wrong thread because that was TS premise.

I think you are on the wrong thread because that was TS premise.

You're right. I had a relapse and forgot the original premise of the thread throughout the course of our debate. I never endorsed his idea though. I just stated why I didn't think an idea like that would get support from the left-wing. I do not want to sink money into fixing Mexico. It would be a futile effort.

decriminalizing all drugs would be much more effective in reducing drug violence and hurting the drug trade. Wall won't stop shit.

Good luck selling this idea to left-wing consumers of illegal drugs. Limiting the flow of illegal immigrants into the U.S. strangles a major source of illegal drugs in the U.S.

Yes, so many liberals spend their days doing Mexican crystal meth, you're right.

Liberals make their own drugs now idiot, we don't deal with Mexicans anymore.

The GOP cant even get the Asian and Jewish vote which are the most economically succesful groups, the groups that the GOP supposedly represents.

The wall cuts the flow of capital to criminal gangs and cartels in Mexico, which make Mexico such a shithole.

Once the Wall is constructed, the U.S. should offer to work hand-in-hand, back-to-back with Mexican police in eradicating the Cartel. Strangle their money supply, and then drop the hammer on them.

This is a good argument for "Better to fight them over there, than over here." which we heard a lot during the 2000's wars.

The wall is actually a humanitarian relief project, meant to bring prosperity and peace to Mexico.

2D36B5BB00000578-0-image-a-63_14443643867661.jpeg

<TrumpWrong1>

The Cartels are exceedingly wealthy and they use cargo ships and airplanes to transport their goods and money now.

America needs to make the legal process to work here legally much easier.

America will not survive without the labor of immigrants. Farmers here in Arizona hired Americans at $20 HR to pick cabbage when there was a shortage of immigrants. They lasted a day to a week before quitting.

The media needs to be honest about Americans doing job immigrants do daily. Comes down to some Americans being to lazy or think their to good to do a particular job.

America needs to make the legal process to work here legally much easier.

America will not survive without the labor of immigrants. Farmers here in Arizona hired Americans at $20 HR to pick cabbage when there was a shortage of immigrants. They lasted a day to a week before quitting.

The media needs to be honest about Americans doing job immigrants do daily. Comes down to some Americans being to lazy or think their to good to do a particular job.
I’m too busy getting my coffee at Starbucks ain’t got time to pick up vegetables

Why waste money building the wall then?

I've been advocating helping Mexico out for a long time, whether that specifically means using the military to fight the cartels or something else, it's worth discussing. Why fund wars in countries that are thousands of miles away, when an ally directly south of us, who has a day to day effect on our country, needs help. If Mexico was safer and more prosperous, then there would be a considerable decrease in illegal border crossing.

But, you know, we could always put a big wall and pretend Mexico doesn't exist.

Back