A Sad Day

I know what you are saying. Recently matched with a 18 year old on tinder that looked 16. When she asked if I could drive to pick her up from her dads house I had to check my priorities.
Tell me about it. When I was 24 I dated this 19 year old that couldn't stay at my place because it would upset her mom. It just felt so fucking bizarre.

I feel like I'm getting pretty long in the tooth as well bro. But the day I can't look at a college girl and think about sticking my tongue in her ass may be the day I'll know I don't have long left in this world

Is it bad that some days I'd rather tongue a pizza and ice cold soda? Or tongue some chocolate cake and watch a good show?

Honestly sounds more like low T than anything else.

This could be. I haven't worked out in a long time. How do you raise your T? Just work out more?

My guess is only about 5 seconds.

Legit lol.

Looked at a college girl and thought to myself, "She looks like a kid." Instead of thinking she was a hot bitch to bang.

I don't like technology anymore. It's a hassle and annoying.

I don't like going places anymore. Traffic is annoying. Too many people are annoying. It's much nicer to just be at home.

All the macho crap doesn't really matter anymore. MMA, guns, law enforcement, military, etc. It doesn't interest me anymore.

Instead of a big house with fancy stuff I think I'd be just fine in a shack in the country with my family, dog, and an old beat up pickup truck.

Thank god I'm married with a family.

Am I really that old now?

Most times I still find girls in that age range attractive, but the idea of spending any amount of substantial time with them hurts my brain due to their vapid and superficial nature.

I can't stand cloudy days. Nor do I like the wet, cold, snow, rain for more than a day or two, etc. I like clear blue sunny days.

49f7469e2062e9febf8693e04b318e9d

No, one she wasn't mentally stable and I didn't want the drama. Also she looked too young. Like I wouldn't be comfortable in public around her.
I'm sure I'm a bit older than you, but I matched with a 5'2 23 year old who looked younger and had disney stuffed animals in her room, which did freak me out for a second. I recalled the bartender checking her ID so that checked out, remembered that I squandered my own time at that age going after older chicks, so I pushed her stuffed animals off the bed and threw her around like a dog toy a few times/week for almost a month. You're going to miss the younger chicks when they go away, so get it while you can where chicks have everything roughly where it's supposed to be and they're still fun. I'll go for these shitty "cougars" when I'm their age cause that doesn't expire.

I know how you feel. I took out a 19 year old after I got divorced when I was 31. Worst date ever. Now I am 41 and I don't think I could have even sex with someone that age. It would be a constant battle trying to star hard between looking at her and hearing her talk. Going out to me now is getting something to eat with my friends, having some drinks during, and then going home lol. I do miss the old days of going out every weekend and drinking and doing whatever else but I don't think I would even last a whole night anymore without getting annoyed at someone and having to go home before I got into a fight about something stupid or just getting tired of it and going home.

Its funny. When I first started being a machinist at 21 the guys who were in there 30s and 40s seemed old as fuck. Now I am the old guy making sure everything goes smoothly and showing everyone how to do stuff and fixing problems.

Oh, my friend who is one year older has a son who is 23, and a daughter who is almost 20. I've known her since she was born and now shes going to college. Thats when you know you are old too.

Is it bad that some days I'd rather tongue a pizza and ice cold soda? Or tongue some chocolate cake and watch a good show?

This could be. I haven't worked out in a long time. How do you raise your T? Just work out more?

Legit lol.
There's quit a few factors. The HPTA is a very complicated system. Get enough sunlight or vitamin d. Exercise. Environment. Get enough fruits and vegetables that are conducive to test production. Iron is a big factor. You lose iron every time you ejaculate.

Looked at a college girl and thought to myself, "She looks like a kid." Instead of thinking she was a hot bitch to bang.

I don't like technology anymore. It's a hassle and annoying.

I don't like going places anymore. Traffic is annoying. Too many people are annoying. It's much nicer to just be at home.

All the macho crap doesn't really matter anymore. MMA, guns, law enforcement, military, etc. It doesn't interest me anymore.

Instead of a big house with fancy stuff I think I'd be just fine in a shack in the country with my family, dog, and an old beat up pickup truck.

Thank god I'm married with a family.

Am I really that old now?
I feel you bro, with that being said, i'm many years older, the only part i'd change is, I don't look and say ''she looks like a kid''....I sigh and think of the early years I wasted through shyness, then when that was overcome, being too picky.

I know how you feel. I took out a 19 year old after I got divorced when I was 31. Worst date ever. Now I am 41 and I don't think I could have even sex with someone that age. It would be a constant battle trying to star hard between looking at her and hearing her talk. Going out to me now is getting something to eat with my friends, having some drinks during, and then going home lol. I do miss the old days of going out every weekend and drinking and doing whatever else but I don't think I would even last a whole night anymore without getting annoyed at someone and having to go home before I got into a fight about something stupid or just getting tired of it and going home.

Its funny. When I first started being a machinist at 21 the guys who were in there 30s and 40s seemed old as fuck. Now I am the old guy making sure everything goes smoothly and showing everyone how to do stuff and fixing problems.

I worked with an electrician in 1980 who was always talking about one of his first jobs when he was an apprentice working with an "old" guy. One day I asked him how old the old guy was. He started laughing and said the guy was 50. It was funny to him because he was 63 at the time and didn't consider himself old.

Back