THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

@AJ Garcia Did you give Sherdog a shoutout after? Let the peeps know what's up[/QUOTE]
<Ned01>

He even forgot his own sponsor he was so happy about tooling the guy in 32 seconds.

Congratulations. I’m happy for you. I hope you keep winning and I get to see you fight in tv

Been out of the loop for a few days. Congrats A.J.! The ultimate keyboard warrior that all of Sherdog can live vicariously through! Awesome brotha!

I knew you would win AJ. You are the f****** man, enjoy the money and spend time with your family God bless you and your kids keep on winning my brother you are an inspiration
@AJ Garcia

Last edited:
tenor.gif

This thread is amazing and so is AJ.

Fuck yeah that's awesome man, hopefully you stay on a roll.

@AJ Garcia Did you give Sherdog a shoutout after? Let the peeps know what's up
<Ned01>

He even forgot his own sponsor he was so happy about tooling the guy in 32 seconds.[/QUOTE]

To be fair... seems as though you were so happy he won that you forgot how to quote properly.

<{afrobol}>

Congrats bro!!! You dealt with a lot of BS the last few weeks. Opponents dropping out, fight getting moved to a different date but you hung tough and never lost your focus! Hard work pays off! Mad respect! You have made all your fans on here very happy!

66be95584d3c2ba45dab22d447a4a63524f84ab6_hq.gif

Weekend capper song/smoke for our victory.

<13>

Thats awesome you won man! Memories you can always cherish. Keep kicking ass.

[To be fair... seems as though you were so happy he won that you forgot how to quote properly.

<{afrobol}>
I may have had a few celebratory drinks myself in his honour.

31 seconds though. This is why you don't fuck with people in day to day life. You never know who the undercover Monsta AJs are... He could do that shit to all of us including the fatties.

Back