THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

HE BACK!!!!

QfiAgUB.gif

FIght6.jpg

So after an extremely turbulent camp for his previous fight, culminating in a cancelled fight due to his opponent's unprofessionalism, our boy @AJ Garcia has another fight booked... Another Main event, another chance to for us Sherdoggers to live vicariously through one of us jumping in the Octagon.

080d70da-4421-44ac-8041-6fa39919a9d0-jpeg.416387

Previous thread:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...turday-in-utah-updated-with-ppv-info.3775227/

received_1563309617327884.jpeg

received_1563309627327883.jpeg

He is 1-2 in his MMA career, having gone 7-3 as an amateur. He won his debut back in April very convincingly, and a great showing in his second fight against a much more experienced grappler, and his 3rd fight was against a natural LHW with 20 years catch wrestling experience... This time his opponent is his own size, and his camp has been way stronger - our boy has got this.

Our boy in action:

And interview with AJ:

Lets all wish him luck... I'll keep updating the OP with how to watch the PPV... And I'm. sure @AJ Garcia will keep us updated here too.

Good luck sherbro.

<StillMyBoy>

anyone got a video for this fight yet? ive been looking

Who would win in their prime aj or chael sonnen?

@AJ Garcia not been back for a day... Better believe he's celebrating hard!!!
<GinJuice>

I partied all weekend lol Sunday I don’t think I woke up until like 2 o’clock.

Good for you man
Dominating = celebration

But taking zero damage is even better
Only second to your son popping for the victory ;)

Elbows on the ground are illegal in some organization: means the best techniques are sort of illegal.

A.J. , sherdog will be sending you some Vietnamese mail order trannies.

Alright, boys. While I’m happy to get this win, I’m thinking bigger. In my 2nd pro fight I fought a guy that was like 8-2 or something like that. I had no real camp at the time because I was in the process of switching gyms and didn’t have many good places to train, and even after all of that I still should’ve won. I took him down, immediately passed and then got him mounted. Instead of taking my time, I could feel myself getting tired so I went for a triangle from mount that I had just about locked up but then let him slip out. From there I got caught trying to get back to my feet and ended up getting stopped right after. It was the first time in any of my losses where I actually got my ass kicked in the fight. Now that I’m in a good camp and working my ass off I want that loss back. I’m gonna try to get that fight booked in October.

Alright, boys. While I’m happy to get this win, I’m thinking bigger. In my 2nd pro fight I fought a guy that was like 8-2 or something like that. I had no real camp at the time because I was in the process of switching gyms and didn’t have many good places to train, and even after all of that I still should’ve won. I took him down, immediately passed and then got him mounted. Instead of taking my time, I could feel myself getting tired so I went for a triangle from mount that I had just about locked up but then let him slip out. From there I got caught trying to get back to my feet and ended up getting stopped right after. It was the first time in any of my losses where I actually got my ass kicked in the fight. Now that I’m in a good camp and working my ass off I want that loss back. I’m gonna try to get that fight booked in October.

Fuck yeah bro!

A lot seems to have changed with you both physically and mentally... You seem in the zone, and it would be hard not to imagine you winning violently.

I had this other idea; You could "do a Barao" and fight 5 absolute cans every year for 2 years and generate yourself a 12-2 record and an 11 fight win streak, making your ascent to the UFC even more inevitable.

Fuck yeah bro!

A lot seems to have changed with you both physically and mentally... You seem in the zone, and it would be hard not to imagine you winning violently.

I had this other idea; You could "do a Barao" and fight 5 absolute cans every year for 2 years and generate yourself a 12-2 record and an 11 fight win streak, making your ascent to the UFC even more inevitable.
Ya dude. I feel 10 times better then I felt in my previous 2 fights. I barely got in the gym I’m at now a few weeks before my 2nd loss and so much has changed since then. I want those losses back and I want them now. I don’t have time to waste and I’m not getting younger. I also like your idea haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back