A short Novel depicting my Connor vs Kebab prediction

How could it not? My writing skills are flawless
I hope your self doubt is flawless too. Khabib will have his chin tested, we will see if he can take it.

It's round 4, and As Kebab drags the Irish mans corpse to his corner he whispers "this is my swamp". The expression on McNuggets face is pure horror as he realizes his manlihood was retired in the first round...what is he even fighting for? It dawns on him that his career and legacy will die in the octagon to night, this is his last fight. He makes eye contact with Artem, his best friend, and a single tear is rolling down his face. Connor screams "NOT LIKE THIS" as the Russian man-bear unleashes his fists onto the helpless rag doll, a corner man yells "STOP THE FIGHT DAMNIT" and tries to jump the fence. Kebab winds up for a final strike, the ref tries to dive to block the contact, but he's too late. The punch lands, and connors body goes limp. Blood is sparkling as the great lights shine on the blood of a man we once called a warrior.

At the funeral artem blames himself. He had to hire an assistant to turn the pages of his speech because his arms were too short to reach the stand.

You can clap now

You should write romance novels.

It's round 4, and As Kebab drags the Irish mans corpse to his corner he whispers "this is my swamp". The expression on McNuggets face is pure horror as he realizes his manlihood was retired in the first round...what is he even fighting for? It dawns on him that his career and legacy will die in the octagon to night, this is his last fight. He makes eye contact with Artem, his best friend, and a single tear is rolling down his face. Connor screams "NOT LIKE THIS" as the Russian man-bear unleashes his fists onto the helpless rag doll, a corner man yells "STOP THE FIGHT DAMNIT" and tries to jump the fence. Kebab winds up for a final strike, the ref tries to dive to block the contact, but he's too late. The punch lands, and connors body goes limp. Blood is sparkling as the great lights shine on the blood of a man we once called a warrior.

At the funeral artem blames himself. He had to hire an assistant to turn the pages of his speech because his arms were too short to reach the stand.

You can clap now

That's probably how the fight commentary on the radio in Dagestan will translate to English, regardless of how the fight goes. Sneaky fucking Russians

I am gonna come after this happens :)
Looking forward to seeing Connor's exhausted hopeless face after rounds 1-2-3

I hope your self doubt is flawless too. Khabib will have his chin tested, we will see if he can take it.
I have 100% confidence that I do not have 100% confidence

Way to invested , either way there will be mass new accounts after the fight .

So maybe show me the thread where a Conor fan wrote about Khabib literally dying in the ring and then went on about a funeral etc.

Oh, you can't.

The haters are 1000x more obsessed than the fans

Hahaha I'm gonna be real mate, I'm just drunk and bored
So when you're drunk and bored you write fantasy about Conor McGregor literally dying

Maybe seek some help, yeah?

Blood is sparkling as the great lights shine on the blood of a man we once called a warrior.

giphy.gif

Back