A short Novel depicting my Connor vs Kebab prediction

This saga ends only one way,w khabib making Conor do pushups for money,similar to ending of There will be Blood
Khabib drinks his milkshake.
<mma4>

I hope Conor loses because we don't need another round of ducking and belt stripping. His weak minded casual fans are also horrible and I don't want to look at their moon faces and wide set eyes.

Why did you write like you were asking a question then. Didn't you know you can't be a grammar Nazi whilst fucking up your own grammar.

It was an ironic statement, joke and jape, related to the ICP meme about magnets.

You add a question mark when you are using a query.

I wasn’t asking you about how punctuation works because you can’t school me, brah.

Almost every single sentence in your original post contains errors. You are not flawless in that way and additionaly what you wrote is a shitty piece of fan fiction. I don’t correct most posters, just the ones thinking they are great.

It was an ironic statement, joke and jape, related to the ICP meme about magnets.

You add a question mark when you are using a query.

I wasn’t asking you about how punctuation works because you can’t school me, brah.

Almost every single sentence in your original post contains errors. You are not flawless in that way and additionaly what you wrote is a shitty piece of fan fiction. I don’t correct most posters, just the ones thinking they are great.
You went hard on a joke thread and failed. Even a rhetorical question is punctuated in the interrogative.

Show me the errors. I do take line edits.

giphy.gif

Turns out Conor is a vampire from the Twilight series

@SOAzmayesh i was spot on mate
Sort of...
It wasn't ground and pound and artem wasn't there.
Good call on fourth round stoppage though.

Have you watched the fight back?
Is a weird fight, Conor didn't seem right...

I feel that there's a lot lot more to this.

Sort of...
It wasn't ground and pound and artem wasn't there.
Good call on fourth round stoppage though.

Have you watched the fight back?
Is a weird fight, Conor didn't seem right...

I feel that there's a lot lot more to this.
What do you mean like hasn't fought in 2 years weird

I'm not putting a reason to it, just stating that it was odd.

Khabib looked beast though.
I think when you have to worry about the takedown, and you've been out for that long it changes the effectiveness of striking

I think when you have to worry about the takedown, and you've been out for that long it changes the effectiveness of striking
I think a whole raft of things...
The funny thing would be if him having a career of getting in others heads, if Khabib got in his.

Lol, like I said, I ain't Gonna speculate on what it could or couldn't have been, way too many layers and ideas but he definitely didn't seem about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back