A small Japanese city is facing a ninja shortage...

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
www.businessinsider.com/iga-japan-is-facing-a-ninja-shortage-2018-7

— even with salaries as high as $85,000

• The Japanese city of Iga is suffering from a ninja shortage.
  • The city, which is about 280 miles from Tokyo in central Japan, claims to be the birthplace of the ninja.
  • The mayor is hoping to bolster tourism by drawing on the city's ninja heritage.
  • There's just one problem: There aren't enough ninjas.

giphy.webp

Must all be going to koga these days.

He only thinks they aint there. If you knew they were there they wouldn't be very good ninja would they.

Do they got a problem with tall jacked Hispanic ninjas

because if it not im in. <33>

They need a Japanese Dr. Jordan Peterson to emerge & become famous, & tour the country telling young Japanese men to clean their dojo, & start being more ninjaey.

what are the job requirements? i haven't mastered the ninja vanish technique yet

I wonder what Steve Jennum is pulling in these days. Probably on that fat police pension, but maybe he's looking to pad his income.

Where was this opportunity when I was 8 years old ffs.

There isn't a shortage, it's just that ninjas are just that damn good at being ninjas so no one can find them.

elite-ninja-tabi-boots.jpg vibram-fivefingers-spyridon.jpg I don't have the Big toe shoes but I have a pair of Vibram Five Fingers shoes.

They should let Nigerians migrate to Japan in order to reduce the ninja shortage crisis.

Back