A Solution to the Problem of Mass Shootings

Let's give attack helicopters to the helicopter parents.

In my opinion, it's one idea of many being proposed that collectively could help improve the current situation.

I don’t know if armed teachers would solve the mass shooter problem but I reckon the students would probably behave a little better in class if they knew their teacher was carrying. Every cloud and all that.

Lol, Vice Principals usually run the entire school's day to day operations as they relate to discipline and scheduling. They also complete most of the classroom observations and teacher evaluations.

They spend a lot of time in school and in training for that position. You can't just replace them with police officers or ex military, that is a completely different mindset, skillset, attitude, training, etc.

I think people are losing their minds a bit as it relates to this topic. You can hardly even have a single police officer in a school building without having them hitting on students or beating up students. Replacing the trained school leadership with random police officers is an absolutely ridiculous idea.

So logistics, scheduling, evaluation, and discipline?

Kind of seems like it would be right up the alley of a ex military guy.

Back