A Starcucks baracista wrote "Beaner" for a latino customer named Pedro...

probably fake news. pedro wrote it himself

i mean, i agree with you entirely about the sting, there is really no doubt.

On a side note, I’d like to insert here that we tend to compare black slavery conditions to today’s whites.

When blacks were forced to work long days for nothing but communal room and board, a ton of whites, worldwide, were working long hours for just enough pay to pack a shitload of kids into one big bed, and eat bread three times day. Little kids stuffed down chimneys.

Im not saying it wasnt worse to be a slave, Im saying that shit was tougher for a lot of people then, and I think we make a mistake of comparing blacks from 1800 to whites from now.

This really isnt based off of your post, just something that has been brewing in the back of my mind for a while.

Okkkay...

Okay normally not a huge deal to make the news on CNN. But it is interesting to see the racial hierarchy in America at play again.

The truth is that racism against Latinos, Asians and Indians is often overlooked in American culture.

I dont quite understand the whole dynamic but it just seems to be the way it is. Tbh I think even racism against whites gets more attention than the former.

Unless you're Black or White you're not supposed tp have a say on racism. Thats big boy talk for real Muricans, not some beaners, pakis and ch!nks.

Okay normally not a huge deal to make the news on CNN. But it is interesting to see the racial hierarchy in America at play again.

The truth is that racism against Latinos, Asians and Indians is often overlooked in American culture.

I dont quite understand the whole dynamic but it just seems to be the way it is. Tbh I think even racism against whites gets more attention than the former.

Unless you're Black or White you're not supposed tp have a say on racism. Thats big boy talk for real Muricans, not some beaners, pakis and ch!nks.

You are soooooo on point.

And whether Sherbros think so or not, you are being real.

I hate the word "Latino". I don't understand the obsession of being able to categorize people.

Like an argentino and a guatemalteco have a lot in common.

Just like they need to group all "black" people together.

This guarantees division, stereotyping, and prejudice- mostly for the sake of statistics.

"Beaner"- stupid, guy should be fired if the story is true. No lawsuit, no retaining, no payoff- just fire the motion.

I hate the word "Latino". I don't understand the obsession of being able to categorize people.

This guarantees division, stereotyping, and prejudice- mostly for the sake of statistics.

"Beaner"- stupid, guy should be fired if the story is true. No lawsuit, no retaining, no payoff- just fire the motion.

Out of curiosity, what would you say if they wrote the N word?

totally agree bro.

yeah totally spot on bro. you never heard a word about latinos until they became the official largest minority. before that libs didnt care.

Out of curiosity, what would you say if they wrote the N word?

If I heard about it happening? Same as for the "Beaner" comment. Fire his ass and done.

If he'd written it on my cup, the dumb cunt would be wearing the coffee.

What if the guy thought he said beaner? Sounds kinda simular....
"Pedro"..."beaner"....
Oh wait...
Never mind.

Yeah, and yet if we are going to have victims Olympics, in the US the gold metal goes to natives, and silver to blacks, bronze is a distant 3rd.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

If I heard about it happening? Same as for the "Beaner" comment. Fire his ass and done.

If he'd written it on my cup, the dumb cunt would be wearing the coffee.

I like your spirit, but you may get sued up the ass........

Which is why you should SUE THEM.

Fuck coward fucks who slur random people.

Back