a thread has no name (and no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Baratheons should have banded together first to Crush the Lannisters. They would have been spread too thin to beat the Starks and the Full Baratheon force backed by Highgarden. Stannis to me had too much pride and belief in the order of things and him being the Eldest Baratheon thought that Renly would respect his stronger claim to the Throne . But I don't know if it was intentional or not but Robert giving Storms End to Renly as opposed to Stannis created a Strain with the Baratheons. You could argue that a Strong Leader like Stannis was needed for Dragonstone bit the resources for that Castle was far superior to Storms End . I think it was a way of making Sure that Stannis would not have too much power to mount something quickly because I think Robert's main advisors were probably wary of Stannis or feared him being in direct line to the Throne should Robert Die.

Even then I felt the snakes in the shadows were playing the Game of Thrones.

The Baratheons should have banded together first to Crush the Lannisters. They would have been spread too thin to beat the Starks and the Full Baratheon force backed by Highgarden. Stannis to me had too much pride and belief in the order of things and him being the Eldest Baratheon thought that Renly would respect his stronger claim to the Throne . But I don't know if it was intentional or not but Robert giving Storms End to Renly as opposed to Stannis created a Strain with the Baratheons. You could argue that a Strong Leader like Stannis was needed for Dragonstone bit the resources for that Castle was far superior to Storms End . I think it was a way of making Sure that Stannis would not have too much power to mount something quickly because I think Robert's main advisors were probably wary of Stannis or feared him being in direct line to the Throne should Robert Die.

Even then I felt the snakes in the shadows were playing the Game of Thrones.

[/qoute]

250px-Marwyn.jpg

300px-Mathia_Arkoniel_DoranM.jpg

NBA Finals and this after a great night of MMA. Pretty good weekend

A man cannot wait for this episode. A man must drink beer until an episode presents itself.

Gotta watch it after the finals

A man has patience

Well he was raised as Sansa's brother, they've always known each other as brother and sister, he's never met Dany. Also, I think Dany is younger than Jon.

Wouldn't they be very close to the same age?

even though a show does not have a name, blackfishmatter is worthy of a shows name.

My view is there is only one thing that matters. Can you take and defend the throne.

If you can then dishonour, lineage, merit, don't matter at all.

Renly had as much right to that throne as anyone else if he could build a force, take it and hold it.

If you go by the law of the land, then what both Renly and Stannis did would be considered low. If you go by 'playing the game', then they both played the game, only Stannis played it better.

I love when Arthur Dayne looks at Ned and says "Lord Stark?" The way he looks at him and talks is like he is such an inferior being. Its kind of like the way people talk to me when I play league of legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back