a thread has no name (and no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She ain't likable

What's likable about her? Those weren't even her boobs

You know how horrible she is in the show?

She's even more despicable in the books.

In the show they've given her some fairly sympathetic scenes, in between total witchery.

You know how horrible she is in the show?

She's even more despicable in the books.

In the show they've given her some fairly sympathetic scenes, in between total witchery.

They've given her sympathetic scenes, sure, and it's made her a more layered, interesting character. Still not a likable character imo.

Even less so in the books, I get that, but not likable in the show either....

They've given her sympathetic scenes, sure, and it's made her a more layered, interesting character. Still not a likable character imo.

I agree with what Matt said.

She's so bad in the books even Jaime says fuck it and walks.

In the show she has some incredibly human scenes. She isn't likable, but she is far more likable than in the books.

I agree with what Matt said.

She's so bad in the books even Jaime says fuck it and walks.

In the show she has some incredibly human scenes. She isn't likable, but she is far more likable than in the books.

I haven't had the book experience but whenever I see her on the show i'm like "diediediediediediedie!"

Much easier to dislike her character when she eventually 'breaks bad.'

I don't think that was Joffrey's call that kid was fucking Moron. I would assume Cersei had more to do with that

Yes, Cersei was very aware that Robert's children had black hair as their child that died had black hair.

Tomorrow Never Dies was on ION Television of all things today and I got to see the High Sparrow himself Mr. Pryce as the douchey Bond villain. Guy always delivers.

Yes, Cersei was very aware that Robert's children had black hair as their child that died had black hair.

What I don't get is wouldn't Robert himself be aware of that?

Or was he too drunk to care? I just think that the guy would be aware of a pretty fundamental trait of his bloodline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back