A uniquely human problem

P

Pugilistic

I don't know why I was thinking this but it seems humans have been inflicted with the unfortunate condition of not being able to piss or shit anywhere, anytime they please unlike most animals. Birds for example seem so free: they shit while eating, shit in the midst of chilling with their buddies, shit while flying, etc. With the exception of domesticated pets, what animal has to hold it's bowel movements like humans do? Does any other creature know the pain of having to go to the bathroom really bad but isn't able to for whatever reason?

Cliffs: TS likes to think about animals shitting.

True story. Today my 2.5 year old boy dropped his pants and shat in the middle of the park. Then he pulled his pants back up like it was no big thing.

Then he came home and decided he wanted to piss in the front yard. So he did.

I’m not sure why but I was very proud over all this.

Its social norms, thats stopping people from shitting everywhere.

Besides with people shit diets today, poop arent one solid lump that comes out quick and leaves zero stains, its just diarrhoea. So theyre in need of toilets.

Maybe you, TS. Personally, I just take a shit wherever I want.

I guess the exception to this is China.
Well when youve got over a billion people with no access to proper facilities, they can shit wherever they please. Infact shits lets have a lawless world, survival of the fittest and all that.

Tried once. And yes, lifetime bans from Arby's ARE a thing....

Fucking hell you need to try a 2nd or 3rd world countries, the amount of buildings ive been in where local nationals have fucking SHIT in the corner of a room is in the dozens

I don't know why I was thinking this but it seems humans have been inflicted with the unfortunate condition of not being able to piss or shit anywhere, anytime they please unlike most animals. Birds for example seem so free: they shit while eating, shit in the midst of chilling with their buddies, shit while flying, etc. With the exception of domesticated pets, what animal has to hold it's bowel movements like humans do? Does any other creature know the pain of having to go to the bathroom really bad but isn't able to for whatever reason?

Employers should offer these...

800px_COLOURBOX3932289.jpg

No more bathroom breaks = greater production

The other day I went for a hike and wanted to beat the crowd so no stops were planned. The drive to the trailhead was about 2 hours. About an hour in I needed to piss but decided it can wait. An hour and a half in now I need to take a shit. My mind is telling me no. But my body, my body.

The buble had to burst. I pull onto the shoulder and book it into the woods. It's spring time in the Cascades and there are massive puddles of water everywhere from snow melt. I have to get away from the road and a little water can't stop me.

After tredging for what seemed like several miles(was only a 50 yard dash) I find suitable cover. Problem is suitable cover in a rainforest is very dense shrub and there are bugs buzzing all over the place.

A photo finish was captured as my pants fell to the ground. Worried about insects crawling up my ass this was not a shit to savor. The contents fell out like a 7-11 slurpee. All I had to wipe with was one of those paper bundles you find in a new pair of shoes. It worked well enough.

The walk back to my car was glorious. It felt like the sun was singling me out just at that moment.

Might have something to do with civilization.

In Mexico there are many old cantinas with an aqueduct-style urinal built under the bar. No need to waste precious boozing time when the urge hits. Genius!

I've lived in Mexico City for about a year now and have seen plenty of bum shit on the ground. Bathrooms are cool tho. I saw it in Canada too tho so I dunno. When I was in Malaga Spain the bathrooms were deadly. They were the worst I have ever been in in my life.

As for wild animals, the sloth has quite an adventure when he takes a dump.

In Afghanistan they do the hajji squat and shit anywhere, anytime and in front of anyone.

Back