A uniquely human problem

I guess the exception to this is China.

@jojoRed @TheLastSpartan @moreorless87

I was going to post this. I can attest to this statement. When I went to China I was with my gf at the time, and we would be walking down the street, and there were numerous times people would hope off a bike or something, and just do their business.

It literally felt like a time portal in the past when societies didn't have restrooms.

Then again the public restrooms in China and other countries leave little room for the imagination.

*Fun fact. A person can receive a fine if they flush toilet paper in the toilet. There is a waste bin in the stall or near by to throw away used toilet paper, and usually it is overflowing.

**That's if they have toilet paper.

I was going to post this. I can attest to this statement. When I went to China I was with my gf at the time, and we would be walking down the street, and there were numerous times people would hope off a bike or something, and just do their business.

It literally felt like a time portal in the past when societies didn't have restrooms.

Then again the public restrooms in China and other countries leave little room for the imagination.

*Fun fact. A person can receive a fine if they flush toilet paper in the toilet. There is a waste bin in the stall or near by to throw away used toilet paper, and usually it is overflowing.

I did actually travel from Beijing to Xian about a decade ago(luckly sleeper class with decent facilties)during golden week(early October) when the trains are crazy with young people going home for family visits and you had a rather large section of adult diapers in the store at the station, only saw years latter that it was due to the lower class sections being so crowded getting to the bathroom could be a problem.

I'm guessing toilet designs are a lot of the reason why some people/nationalties can squat and others can't, for some reason my school had squat toilets(in stalls though) even though it was in the UK and I'd guess that helped give me the ability to squat, quite handy now for closeup photography I sell of flowers, stream beds, etc.

Last edited:

I'd hate to have that job checking after each dump to ensure they didn't flush tp. How do they even know if it's been flushed?

It's no problem in India.

The roadside is their toilet.

I don't know why I was thinking this but it seems humans have been inflicted with the unfortunate condition of not being able to piss or shit anywhere, anytime they please unlike most animals. Birds for example seem so free: they shit while eating, shit in the midst of chilling with their buddies, shit while flying, etc. With the exception of domesticated pets, what animal has to hold it's bowel movements like humans do? Does any other creature know the pain of having to go to the bathroom really bad but isn't able to for whatever reason?

Cliffs: TS likes to think about animals shitting.

I do not know what physical malady you suffer from that prevents this (stage fright?)

Most people are able to piss and shit where and when they want. They are not willing to because of the social and legal consequences. But that is a choice you get to make every day.

Why don't wou start by pissing and shitting in random places around your house and work your way up to shitting on your desk at work. Let us know how it goes.

The other day I went for a hike and wanted to beat the crowd so no stops were planned. The drive to the trailhead was about 2 hours. About an hour in I needed to piss but decided it can wait. An hour and a half in now I need to take a shit. My mind is telling me no. But my body, my body.

The buble had to burst. I pull onto the shoulder and book it into the woods. It's spring time in the Cascades and there are massive puddles of water everywhere from snow melt. I have to get away from the road and a little water can't stop me.

After tredging for what seemed like several miles(was only a 50 yard dash) I find suitable cover. Problem is suitable cover in a rainforest is very dense shrub and there are bugs buzzing all over the place.

A photo finish was captured as my pants fell to the ground. Worried about insects crawling up my ass this was not a shit to savor. The contents fell out like a 7-11 slurpee. All I had to wipe with was one of those paper bundles you find in a new pair of shoes. It worked well enough.

The walk back to my car was glorious. It felt like the sun was singling me out just at that moment.

Damn. That was beautiful.

Employers should offer these...

800px_COLOURBOX3932289.jpg

No more bathroom breaks = greater production

HKFYWFg.gif

I don't know why I was thinking this but it seems humans have been inflicted with the unfortunate condition of not being able to piss or shit anywhere, anytime they please unlike most animals. Birds for example seem so free: they shit while eating, shit in the midst of chilling with their buddies, shit while flying, etc. With the exception of domesticated pets, what animal has to hold it's bowel movements like humans do? Does any other creature know the pain of having to go to the bathroom really bad but isn't able to for whatever reason?

Cliffs: TS likes to think about animals shitting.

us dudes can still relatively easily piss anywhere

True story. Today my 2.5 year old boy dropped his pants and shat in the middle of the park. Then he pulled his pants back up like it was no big thing.

Then he came home and decided he wanted to piss in the front yard. So he did.

I’m not sure why but I was very proud over all this.
Are you from one of those shithole countries? I mean the pissing in the yard thing is cool, I suppose. Shitting in the park sounds like something a third world refugee would do.

I'd hate to have that job checking after each dump to ensure they didn't flush tp. How do they even know if it's been flushed?

There is a good chance that the tp would clog up the pipes, and cause piss and poo to bubble back up, possibly spill on the floor and float into the next stall.

That is probably a good indicator that a tourist has been there, and they ignored the signs not to flush the tp.

This weekend I went camping with a girl from Tinder I've been dating, and hell, I woke up at dawn with a wicked urge to take a dump. I got up and saw that she was awake too and I said I had to take a pee and she said she wanted to go along to pee too because it was still darkish and didn't want to go by herself, so she ruined my plans of taking a solitary dump.

We hiked into the woods together and she went behind a rock to pee but it was still too close for me to shit since I knew it was going to be loud and messy, so I had to fake pee and go back to the campsite with a bloated belly making all sorts of noises and then just sit there for a while pretending everything is fine while I'm sweating on the inside and squeezing my buttcheeks while she tells a stupid story about her nails.

After a few minutes of this it occurred to me to say that I was going to get firewood to get a fire going and she said that we had plenty left but I said it was wet so it wasn't good to start the fire. I finally was able to get away for a few minutes by myself and do the damn thing.

I returned with no firewood but with a huge smile on my face and feeling light as a feather. She asked about the firewood and I just nodded and mumbled whatever. At that point I didn't care anymore, I was free.

Back