A WMMA is the Third Best Striker in the UFC

200w.gif

Jesus Christ, listen dweeb, just because you hate Conor like every other wannabe scumbag patrolling these forums on a daily basis for the past 20 years thinking they know more about MMA than every other pond scum boot licker to grace us with their wisdom, doesn't change the facts of life.

Just because you SAY...as a worthless snot bubble pagan sun god worshiping trash can, that Conor is scared, or Conor is not a great fighter, or Conor this and Conor that...DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT TO NOBODY DWEEB.

Just letting you know.

translation :)

MAJOR WARNING DUDES!!!

NO ONE TALK.... SWEET ABOUT CONOR, CONOR IS A KILLER!!!

Didn't Nate Diaz get dropped 20-30 times by a guy a quarter of his size? Weird that you only see what Nate did to Conor due to your hate and bias, but give no praise to what Conor did to a guy 2 weight classes above him.

I'm talking about a guy who wanted to move to LW who fought a LW, no one fought anyone two classes above him, don't let your nuthugging and bias overcome facts.

I usually give no praise to panic wrestling when it ends in the panic wrestler getting tapped.

Nope

Gotta have tj or garbrandt in there

Didn't Nate Diaz get dropped 20-30 times by a guy a quarter of his size? Weird that you only see what Nate did to Conor due to your hate and bias, but give no praise to what Conor did to a guy 2 weight classes above him.

It's weird that Connor nuthuggers still buy into the fallacy that he is a smaller fighter when they fight in the same weight class...

I'm talking about a guy who wanted to move to LW who fought a LW, no one fought anyone two classes above him, don't let your nuthugging and bias overcome facts.

I usually give no praise to panic wrestling when it ends in the panic wrestler getting tapped.

Oh you're right, he fought a 200lb guy 25lbs above his fighting weight at the time. I apologize for confusing your small dweebish mind. Now suck it boot licker.

It's weird that Connor nuthuggers still buy into the fallacy that he is a smaller fighter when they fight in the same weight class...

Hey I like your avatar, outside of that, you're a dweebish piece of shit and your bias shines bright like a diamond.

No. But good enough to be a 115 girl's champ. She sells more s'mores cookies than anyone else too.

I dont understand this wonderboy love.

The dude got nearly ktfo twice by tyron....how in the fuck is he a better striker than tyron?

Inb4, its cuz he worried about wrestling....I saw both fights, Tyron wasnt shooting...he literally standing just keeping his distance and exploding with strikes...he beat wonderboy at his own game.

OP list is bullshit

Back