A Woman Goes to Check Her Corn Field and . . .

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I wish a stupid snake would try some shit like that on me.

I'd kick its head off

I wish a stupid snake would try some shit like that on me.

I'd kick its head off
I'm assuming she was kinda small and obviously alone.

I'm in a city so only thing I gotta worry about is moron's who can't control their pitbulls (or other pointless 4 legged weapons).

There were pythons near a home I had in Thailand for about 3 years. One time a big old python decided to have a rest near our home with its head poking out on the road. I stood there watching as cars and motorcycles veered around the python head, the python not giving one shit that it was getting in the way of traffic. I considered trying to nudge the python with a long branch so that it would slither out of harm's way, but I was too nervous about doing that. So I left for work, and when I returned the python was gone.

Entered to find out what body part "corn field" was slang for. You meant literal corn field. I am disappoint

Those things are slow. A person should be able to run away.
they are ambush predators and once they coil around you it's too late.
florida-python-tries-to-swallow-deer.jpg

Think you're faster than a deer?

they are ambush predators and once they coil around you it's too late.
florida-python-tries-to-swallow-deer.jpg

Think you're faster than a deer?
So do you think that if 2 or more people were out and had weapons - machete, axe, hammers, etc. That . you could fight one off that attacked your friend?

So do you think that if 2 or more people were out and had weapons - machete, axe, hammers, etc. That . you could fight one off that attacked your friend?
obviously an armed human could kill a snake. But they aren't attacking gangs of men in an open field. They lurk in the shadows looking for an unsuspecting victim and then wrap around quickly. It'd be too late by the time you realized what happened.

to give you an idea of how quick they are

obviously an armed human could kill a snake. But they aren't attacking gangs of men in an open field. They lurk in the shadows looking for an unsuspecting victim and then wrap around quickly. It'd be too late by the time you realized what happened.

to give you an idea of how quick they are

Like I meant if you were walking and it jumped you but your buddies were just a few feet off - and started hacking at it and stuff.

I know nothing about big snakes and they obviously creep me out.

mayor-of-london-mayoroflondon-no-excuses-there-is-never-a-32123651.png

^this romo is proven wrong again.

Like I meant if you were walking and it jumped you but your buddies were just a few feet off - and started hacking at it and stuff.

I know nothing about big snakes and they obviously creep me out.
this dumbass wore a special suit to record being "swallowed alive by an anaconda" but his staff had to intervene to save his life.
1415230405959_wps_13_SAFE_to_say_most_of_us_ha.jpg

discovery-channel-s-eaten-alive-will-see-paul-rosolie-getting-eaten-by-anaconda.jpg

I'm guessing his cameramen had to kill it to rescue him. It took him months to recover from injuries. Not sure of the details but I'm assuming he got his ribs crushed.

Well.... fuck all that. So glad I don't live in some third world shithole.

<{clintugh}>

That shnake’s gotta sneak up on you.

I’d be out of danger in an instant.

Wonder what kind of sub the python slapped on. My guess is an inverted triangle coupled with a kimura. There's a lot of 10th planet now maybe twister.

Back