Aaaaahahahaha....Who caught that O'malley clip?

Stoner losers idolise any celeb or athlete who also smokes weed, in an attempt to convince themselves that weed isn't a losers drug.

In b4 someone claims they have loads of doctor and lawyer friends that smoke weed. You don't.
Stoners are better than judgmental assholes though. Way better.

this offends me

giphy.gif
Hope he doesn't get in trouble like Diaz did. He's a fun fighter to watch.

I’ve always found the stoners ‘he’s one of us’ mindset hilarious. It’s like their number one defining characteristic.

Stoner losers idolise any celeb or athlete who also smokes weed, in an attempt to convince themselves that weed isn't a losers drug.

In b4 someone claims they have loads of doctor and lawyer friends that smoke weed. You don't.

im a software engineer and I smoke weed every day lol

weed is the greatest substance on planet earth

he has his own strain. you guys are late. weed is big business where its legal.

This. O'Malley should be growing out of that age when it's still really cool to flaunt your weed smoking, but he seems to have gone all in with his schtick.

How cool is it really these days? It's getting to the legal stage pretty much everywhere in the US.

I really like O'Malley's style. The kid has talent. Looking forward to hear what's next for him.

whats more idiotic than that are the idiots that like that and or think its cool. ridiculous.
<{cruzshake}>

^^ i seriously just realized there were all these gifs on here lol.

I smoke alone. Yeah with nobody else. You know when I smoke alone...I prefer staying away from dumb stoners..

He could be marketed and he already has a following...what a way to shoot yourself on the foot....
Lol, like he would give a fuck. This has to be the dumbest shit on Sherdog for this week.

Arizona is a backward ass state where weed is a felony lol. Pretty ballsy

I’ve always found the stoners ‘he’s one of us’ mindset hilarious. It’s like their number one defining characteristic.
What is your mindset then, ‘he's one of them’?
Is that ‘like’ one of your defining characteristic's?

Back