Aaron Paul Discovers Bryan Cranston Living in Breaking Bad RV

tumblr_m91tpqDVPc1qca6mzo1_r1_500.gif

These two guys need to do a movie together. They have perfect on-screen chemistry (no pun intended) with both drama and comedy.

It reminds me of Will Smith and Carlton from The Fresh Prince. They worked perfectly together on that show, and never worked together again although the fans would have LOVED it.

These two guys need to do a movie together. They have perfect on-screen chemistry (no pun intended) with both drama and comedy.

It reminds me of Will Smith and Carlton from The Fresh Prince. They worked perfectly together on that show, and never worked together again although the fans would have LOVED it.

Alfonso Ribiero should have been the president in Independence Day.

wow.. i haven't changed my avatar in a while

In real life it’s the opposite. Aaron Paul hasn’t had a decent role in awhile and needs money.

Hah, nice. Love those characters.

breaking bad sucked, its boring as hell.

Oh, they did.
back when i watched the show, i'd liked to think that they did... but who?

all the aryan dudes were killed (at least the ones that posed a threat to him), walt's gone, and so was everybody else that disliked jessie. Unless i'm forgetting somebody, that fucker got away.

back when i watched the show, i'd liked to think that they did... but who?

all the aryan dudes were killed (at least the ones that posed a threat to him), walt's gone, and so was everybody else that disliked jessie. Unless i'm forgetting somebody, that fucker got away.
Dead on the inside; several times. There's no recovering from being held as a slave as your captors kill the last people you love while you watch.

Back