Aaron Rodgers New Team in 2023...

Cool....I'm gonna add that to the Lamar thread....
"Where will Lamar Jackson Play Game 1 of the 2023 NFL Season"

that's the name of the prop so IDK if it's technically different or what but it's on bodog. Colts are the next favorite @ +300

they also have one for nuk and scam newton

"Where will Lamar Jackson Play Game 1 of the 2023 NFL Season"

that's the name of the prop so IDK if it's technically different or what but its on bodog. Colts are the next favorite @ +300

they also have one for nuk and scam newton

Yeah Nuk is gone for sure. Murray will milk his injury for 2 years most likely....lol at any team wanting Cam at this point....

I don't see it available on my book. If you can find it open for bets somewhere right now then I guess but we already know where he plans on going lol. Also my book has Ravens @ -200 for Lamar
Party pooper.

The Jets could be a candidate for HBO’s “Hard Knocks” series this summer with Rodgers on board ^

already know where he plans on going

BetMGM
Jets are the featured Specials. Apparently for those who think Rodgers will be signed AND somehow will get the Jets to the playoffs.
Probably would not be worth it to keep (real) money tied up for that long anyway.

https://sports.il.betmgm.com/en/sports/football-11/betting/usa-9?tab=specials

TEMP-del-del-Yetszzzzz.png

The Jets could be a candidate for HBO’s “Hard Knocks” series this summer with Rodgers on board ^

BetMGM
Jets are the featured Specials. Apparently for those who think Rodgers will be signed AND somehow will get the Jets to the playoffs.
Probably would not be worth it to keep (real) money tied up for that long anyway.

https://sports.il.betmgm.com/en/sports/football-11/betting/usa-9?tab=specials

TEMP-del-del-Yetszzzzz.png

@Dude Incredible ran a really good NFL thread before last season with all this stuff. If he doesn't go platty, I'll get one up. I'm gonna put up some draft pick stuff here soon though.

Jets are gonna be good

Robert Salah will be TAKIN' RECEIPTS even harder this season.
That said, it will be amusing to watch them do fairly well throughout the season and then lose in the first round of the playoffs when the hype is the highest.

As for the NFC North, there never has been a better time for Downtown Detroit to make their move.

That said, it will be amusing to watch them do fairly well throughout the season and then lose in the first round of the playoffs when the hype is the highest.

As for the NFC North, there never has been a better time for Downtown Detroit to make their move.

I'm super happy Rodgers is out of that division...

<PlusJuan>

Jets are gonna be good man...

I predict the Jets will be trash.*

*Please see my prediction about the Broncos/Russell last season as reason to trust me.

I'm super happy Rodgers is out of that division...
<45>

Back