AB Beefing with 69(Rapper)

Are you serious? Or is this some attempt at satire?

i enjoy him and Cas. they brining that NY sound back. Tired of hearing the Migos and the ATL copycats. 69 has that DMX,Lox,M.O.P NYV Hype sound

Last edited:
Broner is in over his head this time.

Broner is in over his head this time.
This might well be said in jest but this Lil fucker backs down from no-one and has a greasy entourage. Broner doesn't need this shit.

i enjoy him and Cas. they brining that NY sound back. Tired of hearing the Migos and the ATL copycats. 69 has that DMX,Lox,M.O.P NYV Hype sound

<DisgustingHHH>

Fuck off with this skittle bullshit, @Cheese. I'm just waiting for 69 to pay tribute to BIG and Pac in the best way he can.

[<dunn]

He making everyone in NY get hype agian.

Yeah those two tracks weren't that bad.

One thing no, nobody is that hard. No one. Imagine deluding yourself into thinking that. Well maybe some eastern European militia guys or Chechens or something. Definitely not these dudes.

People liking this new wave rap just goes to shows how fickle we are. I mean, a young kid looking like that would have been shunned and ridiculed only a few decades ago. Now it's the shit. The way we look, what's acceptable and not, it's all made up. There's no standards, and people live and die by that shit.

Its a ready made excuse in case he loses.

AB is going to be like, "yo fam I had beef with this young blood from NYC, boy wanted to throw hands. Mofo be distracting me from my priorities."

For real though. This stuff is always interesting and fun to see playout. I hope Tekashi 69 and his crew run up on Broner Diaz-brothers style for a brawl after the AB Vargas fight. That would be an exciting melee.
Takashis crew already got ran up but another rap crew.
I'm sure Broner would be fine

LOL I thought this trap shit was going to die down and leave real rap alone. I'm not a "hater", I bump Gucci and thug some times, and I can handle a night in the club with all this songs. But this new wave of kids are really taking this shit to far, what a bunch of idiots, and so is broner for beefing close to a fight. BTW any cliffs on the pedo accusations? Last time I went to wshh I saw a 40 min hilarious bum fight compilation.

LOL I thought this trap shit was going to die down and leave real rap alone. I'm not a "hater", I bump Gucci and thug some times, and I can handle a night in the club with all this songs. But this new wave of kids are really taking this shit to far, what a bunch of idiots, and so is broner for beefing close to a fight. BTW any cliffs on the pedo accusations? Last time I went to wshh I saw a 40 min hilarious bum fight compilation.
You have to put blame on Rap in the 90s. All the violence and murders sorta pushed it to this rainbow phase.
Can't imagine these rappers being transported to 1994 or 1995 and seeing the absolute ass kickings they would get.

On his pedo accusations, I think he was 18 and fooled around with a girl who was a minor. If she's 14-17 then that means they would be attending hih school together and that shouldn't bother anyone. If she's 13 yrs or younger then yeah that's bad.

Takashis crew already got ran up but another rap crew.
I'm sure Broner would be fine

lol they tried to keep him out of it, but he comes running out of the doors anyway and almost immediately ends up on the ground.

You have to put blame on Rap in the 90s. All the violence and murders sorta pushed it to this rainbow phase.
Can't imagine these rappers being transported to 1994 or 1995 and seeing the absolute ass kickings they would get.

On his pedo accusations, I think he was 18 and fooled around with a girl who was a minor. If she's 14-17 then that means they would be attending hih school together and that shouldn't bother anyone. If she's 13 yrs or younger then yeah that's bad.

The two guys that 69 was fighting.

Great beat.

since we're being grumpy old men here, i recently wandered into a trap concert (as in trap music, not a concert that traps you or some shit).

fuck my life, was it bad. kids on stage, mumbling. couldn't understand jack shit, except for the chorus, and that was always, entirely and without exception, complete and utter crap. i felt the only reason this show was even done was so the teenagers on stage could get some attention. i mean one guy wore pink fluffy bunny slippers with ears and everything, on stage.

it's not art, it's not making a statement. i know someone will claim these kids are taking a stance against the established order by dressing unconventionally and creating unconventional music, but the damn thing would need some substance in order to achieve that. as it is, it's just cheap attention whoring by some teenage spastics. no message, nothing beyond showing off clothes and haircuts. the most they can come up with is songs about fucking, which i guess they think is really provocative and edgy. it probably is if you're 17.

this 69 bitch is a thousand times worse than that, though.

I'm not against trap music fully but there's only a few ppl that I really listen to b/c they have a modicum of talent, but as you said most of these kids are morons with no iq let alone anything that is close to "good" music. I think you're right about the attention thing, it's less about music nowadays and more about who can stick out more.

Plus these kids are talking shit on BIG and Pac too. Who does that other than a kid doing it to get attention? If like rap you like Biggie. But then again these kids aren't really rappers anymore.

I'm not against trap music fully but there's only a few ppl that I really listen to b/c they have a modicum of talent, but as you said most of these kids are morons with no iq let alone anything that is close to "good" music. I think you're right about the attention thing, it's less about music nowadays and more about who can stick out more.

Plus these kids are talking shit on BIG and Pac too. Who does that other than a kid doing it to get attention? If like rap you like Biggie. But then again these kids aren't really rappers anymore.
They have apologized and said they were taking out of context. I think it was Lil Xan and Lil Yachty saying they didn't know much about Pac or Bigs music or something.
I just like seeing these kids running around not knowing that back in the day when you ran your mouth, Suge Knight would kidnap your associates, beat them, and then demand to know where your mother lives.

They have apologized and said they were taking out of context. I think it was Lil Xan and Lil Yachty saying they didn't know much about Pac or Bigs music or something.
I just like seeing these kids running around not knowing that back in the day when you ran your mouth, Suge Knight would kidnap your associates, beat them, and then demand to know where your mother lives.
Those two are terrible. Yeah like you said in your other post the violence of the 90's gave way to this bitch made generation of kids with rainbow hair and face tats. Lol, Suge's nuts but he is indeed the real deal. Imagine him seeing a kid like 69 claiming he was "blood," he would smack the tats off dude's face. I knew bloods were pretty prevalent in nyc and other parts of the country but I didn't know just about anyone was allowed to be one. Esp a kid fucker. 21 savage seemed to be a real one but only b/c I know he got shot and his friend got killed iirc. He's still a terrible rapper, tho.

I got the Crip Nipsey on the playlist rn. That's a real G right there.

I don't mind the Migos, cardi b, etc. Just catchy club music. These other tomato cans with the face tattoos, however, should run around with scissors

Back