AB Beefing with 69(Rapper)

so with the draw, they both lost money?

this kind of makes me happy.

Seriously, I listened to one of this retard's songs out of curiosity. My god, that shit is cancer.
And I like plenty of contemporary music, these young 'rappers' trying to cash in are just garbage. I once saw one of these Youngs' or Lils' or Whatevs' "freestyle" on a radio show. Dude couldn't even put together a coherent sentence.

3c8fb0f2b5ad3852ef7bee67c14bb1eb.jpg

Seriously, I listened to one of this retard's songs out of curiosity. My god, that shit is cancer.
And I like plenty of contemporary music, these young 'rappers' trying to cash in are just garbage. I once saw one of these Youngs' or Lils' or Whatevs' "freestyle" on a radio show. Dude couldn't even put together a coherent sentence.

3c8fb0f2b5ad3852ef7bee67c14bb1eb.jpg

seen an interview where someone says 69 music is garbage ..

he says i know .. But it's hot garbage !!

shit is unacceptable in the rap game .. Most if his lyrics bite off past artist .. Can't wait till someone sparks this kid on camera

His boy recently got killed too

Rapper XXXTentacion

xxxtentacion.jpg

I feel like Trippie Redd is next.

The new generation of rappers are going down like flies

maxresdefault.jpg

Thought I was getting old but you lot sound positively geriatric.

Takashis crew already got ran up but another rap crew.
I'm sure Broner would be fine

Wait what? two cats rolled 5 guys? LOL The tall guy that tried to steal on the dude in the white t-shirt got a rude awakening when he didnt flinch on the sucker-puch...All of em swinging like girls.
I agree, Broner will be just fine...

Thought I was getting old but you lot sound positively geriatric.
but have you seen the videos, man?

how that face-tatted halfwit manages to put his clothes on by himself is impressive, let alone sell records. dude looks and behaves like he needs to concentrate when he's breathing.

Unlikely.....Even if Broner was blasted beyond comprehension where someone could drag him around a club, his crew he always rolls with wouldn't let that happen.
Yeah I figured that if it were true after the week or so it has been out that someone would verify something that crazy. Just the fact that he has these kinds of rumors are floating around him really shits on the optics of the sport as a whole to the general public.

Hip Hop lost it way after the 90s. I may be an old fcker now but all these dudes are talentless pricks. Give me some Wu or Redman over any of this shit

Gotta love these young punks with the rainbow hair thinking they're THAT hard- put him in General Pop for a Rainbow Poundin and he'll be singing a different tune.

Unlikely.....Even if Broner was blasted beyond comprehension where someone could drag him around a club, his crew he always rolls with wouldn't let that happen.
Its true indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back