*** "ABC" Amanda Bobby Cooper SHERDOG Q&A ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda, do you have a sherdog account? Do you know of other fighters who do?

How do you see the Nate vs. Conor rematch going?

What was your reaction to the news regards Jones and PEDs?

Thoughts on the Ariel vs. Dana saga

Yo Amanda!! Whats your favourite Food?

Hi, Amanda!

I've been rooting for you in the house since your entrance fight. You've done great performances during the show!

I would like to know which are the differences that you felt between your training camp and Claudia's one?

Which are the fighting styles that you like more to fight against? (Mobile Strikers, Power Strikers, Ground n' Pound Grappler, Submission Grappler and etc.) And does it happen to be the fighting style that you are better against?

Thanks for the time, we're very glad that we have the chance to talk with the fighters we like!

You seemed to be quite large for a strawweight on the show. Would you fight at flyweight if they added that division for women? If so, who would you see being the other top fighters in that division?

Big fan ;). Everyone seemed to get along pretty well this season except the coaches. Any heated confrontations or things of that nature in the house that were not shown on tv ?

You guys can thank me for this I asked the mods to make it happen lol.

First thank you for taking the time for this your fans appreciate it. I started rooting for you right after your elimination fight and I'm a big fan of you and your exciting violent just bleed fighting style. I've had you as my avatar since before the finale.

You said you like getting dressed and made up for weigh ins, is it for your confidence or just a ritual?

I know you are from a boxing background, any good or funny stories about your fights you want to share with us?

How big and strong is Tatiana Suarez??? I know you fought at 125 before and she was quite larger looks wise. You looked beautiful on fight night by the way.

Who would you like to fight next?

And lastly do you like guys with a southern accent? :D

Last edited:
Hi ABC !

Strawweight Joanne Calderwood was in a situation somewhat similar to the situation you are in now, in that her boyfriend was her coach. In her case, her career suffered when that relationship went bad, only recently seeming to be back on track again now that she has found her way to a new major MMA gym, Tri-Star.

Have you followed Calderwood's career ups-and-downs due to her break-up with her coach-boyfriend with any special interest? Have you taken any lessons learned, that could potentially apply to your own situation, from watching those ups-and-downs?

if you werent fighting, what would you be doing?
hardest part about being you?
what keeps you up at night?

USADA was big in the news on 200 and received a fair amount of criticism. What are your thoughts on USADA and current testing procedures?

Pena recently made a comment about how sex sales in female MMA.

What are you thoughts on becoming a potential sex symbol, and the sexualization of female fighters? Is it something you embrace (Like Felice Herring) or is it a bit cringy?

Hi Amanda,

Here are some of my questions.

* Did you like TUF experiencie? if you have to do something similar(like other season) would you take the chance?
* Any inspirational fighters that motivate you or you look up to?
* Who do you consider the greatest fighter of all time(GOAT) and why?

Thank you for your time!

If you could instantly improve one of: BJJ, Wrestling or Boxing.
What would it be?

My Sherdog bro's pretty much asked all the questions I wanted to know so I'll keep mines short & respectful, thank you for your time in doing this. Your answers just may determine our future together...

Jeans or a show them fine legz mini..?

Runners or heels...?

Wine or Beer..?

Ms. Cooper, what location would you most like to travel to?

Who felt stronger to you, Claudia or Tatiana? Were they the most physically strong female fighters you've trained with/fought?

After the ceremonial weigh-in you went straight for Dana's package....What was that all about?

If you don't remember, a video of that moment is added just below ;)

Haha. I knew people would ask about this. It has been a inside joke with Dana and I since i wasin the TUF house. I told him that when i met him i was going to grab his nuts and say "these are mine."
I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back