ABC suspends Brian Ross for.... #fake news

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-4-weeks-without-224327042.html

Ross came under considerable fire on Friday after he erroneously reported on live television that then-candidate Donald Trump had instructed Michael Flynn to make contact with the Russians. In a correction seven hours later, the channel admitted that it was “President-elect” Trump who had made the request of Flynn — a pretty significant difference.

This guy literally caused the stock market to crash. He shouldn’t have a job.

ratings boom for ABC. Fake news is a big success. CNN is jealous their fake news didn't draw as much attention.

This guy was responsible for 25 pages of the Flynn thread with zero people saying they were wrong

I guess literally tanking the stock market has it's consequences.

Doesn't change the fact Flynn has plead guilty and is singing snitch tunes lol!

Crashing and tanking lol you parrots aren't very versed in the market lol.

Doesn't change the fact Flynn has plead guilty and is singing snitch tunes lol!

Yep. Singing about Trump directing him to meet with foreign powers, when he was his National Security Advisor.

Whoa, they really got Trump by the short and curlies now. How dare Trump tell Flynn to do his job.

I guess literally tanking the stock market has it's consequences.

Yeah, a month's suspension without pay.

Lets compare that to the billions lost on Wallstreet.

Some liberals in the media would view that as well worth it.

th

FLASH: ABCNEWS Suspends Brian Ross for 4 Weeks Without Pay...

Yep. Singing about Trump directing him to meet with foreign powers, when he was his National Security Advisor.

Whoa, they really got Trump by the short and curlies now. How dare Trump tell Flynn to do his job.
I didn' say anything about Trump. I have no idea what he is snitching about but if he got a deal and he is snitchin I'd bet it ain't about stealing cookies from the cookie jar.
But you Trump apologists tiki torch toting bitches can keep lighting the citronella lol

"Crashed" the stock market? Jesus people. 300 points is barely a dip these days, let alone a crash.

Guy reports something false. News agency issues correction, and suspends guy. This is what should happen. And did happen.

If that's the worst "fake news" that ABC has done, then they're fucking saints.

Lol leftists praising abc for fake news within this thread. Insanity.

They changed "president" and corrected it to "president elect".

Don't let it distract you from the fact that "president elect" dotard told flynn to meet with the russians lol.

If that's the worst "fake news" that ABC has done, then they're fucking saints.
Interesting that when the president tweets fake news Sanders just says but but but it was the intent, and when Faux boobs reports fake news they don't even flinch.
Then when ABC suspends someone the righties make a thread to circle jerk too.
So alpha of them!

Back