ABC suspends Brian Ross for.... #fake news

I'm not the one with reading issues. It's anybody who thinks I ignored discussion on evidence in that thread. I've asked for post #s and people always disappear. This includes at least 2 mods. I was reply banned because cowards can't handle somebody with a differing opinion and think they must be trolling. Again tho, that's off topic. You guys love to troll and derail threads but I get reprimanded for my questions
I didn't know you got replied ban.

I just brought the reading thing up cause you asked me "you can read right?".

The reason I brought up the campaign on top of the transition is because Trump seems to suffer from not knowing what people around him are up to. Trump and his VP don't seem to know that people connected to him, and in his administration, are talking to Russia/ Wikileaks, or directing others to talk to Russia on his behalf. He knows nothing and doesn't even know that his own sons are doing this.

The news dude got in trouble saying it was Trump who told Flynn talk to the Russians when supposedly it wasn't. I think it's bullshit that people think Trump has no knowledge of these things happening. If Kushner told Flynn to do this then that means either Trump directed it via proxy or he has no control of his administration and people he has around him.

If talking to the Russians isn't a big deal and Flynn was doing his job then why all the lies? Also if these people around him are fucking up this much then Trump really sucks at having the best people.

I'm not the one with reading issues. It's anybody who thinks I ignored discussion on evidence in that thread. I've asked for post #s and people always disappear. This includes at least 2 mods. I was reply banned because cowards can't handle somebody with a differing opinion and think they must be trolling. Again tho, that's off topic. You guys love to troll and derail threads but I get reprimanded for my questions
No, you got reply banned for trolling in those threads. Cry harder though, troll.

The news dude got in trouble saying it was Trump who told Flynn talk to the Russians when supposedly it wasn't.

No, he got in trouble for saying it was during the campaign and not while president elect. It's not weird at all for the incoming cabinet to talk to foreign nations like this. On the campaign trail it's a bit more frowned upon tho

Why is it that certain posters can continually derail threads without getting reply banned?

Is it simply because we do not report them?

Why is it that certain posters can continually derail threads without getting thread banned?

I will defend myself when somebody says something about me. I'm perfectly fine keeping this on topic

Why is it that certain posters can continually derail threads without getting reply banned?

It's not because they havnt been reported. The right wing posters here were constantly reporting then and pointing out the gross double standard.

The mods just ignored then and eventually banned them. Understand the environment you're in here. This is a leftist echo chamber full of loons... including the mods.

It's not because they havnt been reported. The right wing posters here were constantly reporting then and pointing out the gross double standard.

The mods just ignored then and eventually banned them. Understand the environment you're in here. This is a leftist echo chamber full of loons... including the mods.

Lol you're just mad you don't hear your own echo as loudly anymore. Maybe you can spam "she lost get over it" instead of real posts to make up for your banned alt reich buddies not being here anymore.

Lol you're just mad you don't hear your own echo as loudly anymore. Maybe you can spam "she lost get over it" instead of real posts to make up for your banned alt reich buddies not being here anymore.

Edison is chief loon.

And I was glad to see them all go. They were being treated unfairly and being marginalized. Plus why fight so hard to be part of a group of unhinged loons with clear emotional and psychological issues? I told them for months they should just leave. Let you guys circle jerk yourselves into oblivion. I'm not far behind I just get a kick out of watching the loons be looney so I'm finding it difficult to disconnect totally.

Edison is chief loon.

And I was glad to see them all go. They were being treated unfairly and being marginalized. Plus why fight so hard to be part of a group of unhinged loons with clear emotional and psychological issues? I told them for months they should just leave. Let you guys circle jerk yourselves into oblivion. I'm not far behind I just get a kick out of watching the loons be looney so I'm finding it difficult to disconnect totally.

Lol you guys are like a parody of yourselves. Rushing into threads circle jerk over how much you hate muslims, how fake you think climate change is, spamming whataboutisms to derail every thread and so on. Maybe you can go and recruit some of your irl pals to come join you here like struggle tried. Maybe you can find someone to post aborted fetuses like your bud rip. Or maybe you can find someone to talk shit on girls who get run down by another trump bot like your bud kone.

Lol you guys are like a parody of yourselves. Rushing into threads circle jerk over how much you hate muslims, how fake you think climate change is, spamming whataboutisms to derail every thread and so on. Maybe you can go and recruit some of your irl pals to come join you here like struggle tried. Maybe you can find someone to post aborted fetuses like your bud rip. Or maybe you can find someone to talk shit on girls who get run down by another trump bot like your bud kone.

Blah blah blah. They were treated unfairly and decided to stop wasting their time with you. That's the beginning and end of it. There's nothing left to do but accept it.

Blah blah blah. They were treated unfairly and decided to stop wasting their time with you. That's the beginning and end of it. There's nothing left to do but accept it.

Yes or no -
So you're saying rip didn't post aborted fetused, violating the rules? Or Kone didn't blame a dead women who was run over by a trump supporter? Or that struggle didn't conspire to disrupt the forum for other users?

Yes or no -
So you're saying rip didn't post aborted fetused, violating the rules? Or Kone didn't blame a dead women who was run over by a trump supporter? Or that struggle didn't conspire to disrupt the forum for other users?

I doubt know about that but ive watched you guys derail, disrupt, gif spam, troll, flame, and break almost every rule on the forum with immunity. Ive watched the mods delete posts, merge threads, and hand out dubs and bans to right wing posters like candy.

No real reason for them to post here anymore so they left.

I doubt know about that but ive watched you guys derail, disrupt, gif spam, troll, flame, and break almost every rule on the forum with immunity. Ive watched the mods delete posts, merge threads, and hand out dubs and bans to right wing posters like candy.

No real reason for them to post here anymore so they left.

You're avoidance to answer the question is duly noted.

Boy did our good buddeh @HereticBD get #BTFO in this thread!

<{outtahere}>

How did @HereticBD get btfo?

<{vega}>

You’re the one that seems to not understand the significance of the distinction between Flynn contacting Putin on Trump’s orders before vs after the election.

I hate Trump as much as anyone, but if Flynn contacted Putin after the election it is in fact a “nothingburger”.

They changed "president" and corrected it to "president elect".

Don't let it distract you from the fact that "president elect" dotard told flynn to meet with the russians lol.

If a presidential candidate tells someone in his campaign to meet with the Russians. it looks suspiciously like some kind of collusion. When the president elect asks hi national security advisor to meet with the Russians, it looks like they are both doing their jobs.

It's still plausible that Flynn will spill the beans and get Trump impeached,etc etc. But this specific detail changes the tone of the story a great deal and makes that outcome seem far less likely.

Back