Abdul Aziz calls Conor a Prostitute and B*tch and threatens to step to Coach Kav on the street

Funny how nobody dared to talk this way to Edmond.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif
Edmund vs Ali who takes it?

The fact that Ali and Khabib are still mad at Coach Kavanaugh for this tweet:

Shows what snowflakes and pieces of shits these guys are.

Terrorist cocksucker should stick to targeting women and children, that's more his speed.

Can I just hate both?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He trains hard with elite fighters all the time and he´s a black belt iirc. Stop saying dumb shit retard. Ali is legit
Ali had 4 fights in his career. Lost 3 by submission. He is a black belt but a very shitty one lol

what's his beef with Kav? I was under the impression from all his apologists on here that he's a GOAT coach burdened with lack of talent from Ireland and a star fighter that simply no coach could handle.

i'm legitimately upset that i know who ali abdelaziz is. stop trying to make him marginally famous, he should just be a rando.

Lol wtf did Kavanagh do? He’s been nothing but respectful towards Khabib before, during and after everything that went down. It’s as if Ali wants people to think of him as a scumbag.

Lol at calling Conor a prosty even though Ali is the groupie. He’s the one that chooses to hang around fighters and act tough because of it. He’s the one getting paid to use his mouth. Conor works for his money.

Ali just talks. That’s his job and he’s a groupie. What other manager clings to their clients like Ali does? He reminds me of Diddy clinging to Biggie back in the day. Ali is a prosty in a suit.

Good job stealing Floyd’s lines, too. At least Floyd could back his reason for calling Conor a hoe.

This guy is just garbage. Just a bad guy.

Low key I wonder whose criminal contacts would beat whose in a melee Conor or Khabib’s

I think we already know the answer to that. Conor's crew act tough but Khabib's crew are nutjobs.

And this idiot knows his side would take a rematch. Is he really going to try convincing people that they’d turn down more millions of what they consider easy money? Ali is a greedy little bastard. He’d take your last quarter, give you a nickel and try telling you you’re rich and may as well retire. Khabib would turn down those millions just like he was going to leave UFC the other day if they released his friend. Ali probably told Khabib to say that, anyway. He really is scum. Didn’t know that shit about him being taken off a plane on Sept. 11. Didn’t know he was truly that involved. Fuck this guy. He should be in Guantanamo.

Kavanagh would be crying in the fetal position before the first good punch even lands

Back