Abel not confident on GGG says he wants a trilogy ot even a 4th fight

Link or gtfo you son of a bitch.

m96jjd.jpg

Lol dear God Abel has out of this world ridiculous shit talk

How can you talk about 4 fights if your man wins again ?

Because Mark, Canelo is the only big money fight around his weight. Even if he got the Andre Ward fight he would get finished and get a check for significantly less. Team Canelo is Abel's lord and savior. So of course they want to build this rivalry up to generate more fights and thus more money for themselves.

<Y2JSmirk> .

m96jjd.jpg

Because Mark, Canelo is the only big money fight around his weight. Even if he got the Andre Ward fight he would get finished and get a check for significantly less. Team Canelo is Abel's lord and savior. So of course they want to build this rivalry up to generate more fights and thus more money for themselves.

<Y2JSmirk> .
At this moment thinking the same , things could change if GGG wins but time is not on his side

Sucks that Canelo controlled GGG's career choices

We could have seen some exciting fights , win lose or draw

Fights like Charlo, BJS (unification) a Jacobs rematch
Time will tell

Link is up child

Sanchez tries too hard when there are cameras around.

At this moment thinking the same , things could change if GGG wins but time is not on his side

Sucks that Canelo controlled GGG's career choices

We could have seen some exciting fights , win lose or draw

Fights like Charlo, BJS (unification) a Jacobs rematch
Time will tell

We are ready to go. Fuck all the bullshit

Lol at BJS. He'll never fight us. Want to go Twin, Canelo and GGG in no particular order. Rematch in there or two. Then, Danny will be close to done. Not even sure we bother moving up. Maybe a few cash out fights

We are ready to go. Fuck all the bullshit

Lol at BJS. He'll never fight us. Want to go Twin, Canelo and GGG in no particular order. Rematch in there or two. Then, Danny will be close to done. Not even sure we bother moving up. Maybe a few cash out fights
It really leaves my head scratching how Danny isn't more popular, great story , well spoken and can fight

It really leaves my head scratching how Danny isn't more popular, great story , well spoken and can fight

I agree, I like him alot. But how has GGG or a Mexican (good as they both are) more popular than a tough, entertaining American. Step up the PR

Back