About Dave Meltzer

I wish I knew WTF you were going on about.
Dana said GSP was in the hospital, not any reporter

welp there it is then. I apologize dave melter, for fookiin nottin

don't mind me i'm buzzin off many Milligrams of Adderall

carry on

Dave is the ultimate con man. He managed to make a great living reviewing things he’s never done.

That makes him a con man how?

You don't need to personally participate in something to know/understand a great deal about it.

That makes him a con man how?

You don't need to personally participate in something to know/understand a great deal about it.

Comments like that are stupid.
He made money as a journalist & has a degree in journalism
I guess the people that cover politics have to be Governors
The people cover MLB have to play baseball
The people that covered the Weinstein scandal have to have their own casting couch
;)

Dave is a weird guy to take a stand on from an mma pov. He is not very knowledgeable from a technical perspective. Absolutely not. His Pro Wrestling stuff is just drivel really, he will report x will be at a show on tuesday, and later report he may not, and then claim he was right whichever happens. He does know a lot about pro wrestling though. Technically and historically. But is incredibly biased. In regards to MMA, he is not as knowing but while he gets things wrong as far as news and more so in generally, he is way way less shilly and fairer at least from the pov of fair to what he sees, then the majority of the name media members around mma. The majority of the media in mma that is of the better known variety is bullshit, and frankly very ill intentioned most of the time.

Meltzer just put me over on his audio show as one of the smarter guys that follows the business.

He is OK in my book

LEAVE DAVE ALONE!!!

;)

A lot of guys worship him. But let's be real, he really has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to MMA.

Not just MMA. This is a guy who WWE would feed bogus stories too, knowing the dweeb would report it as facts. He was WWE's useful idiot.

Back