AC: Origins. Anyone else confused by these side missions?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Their descriptions seem vague as hell and I end up fighting people until I die and have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. Currently stuck on one that tells me to hunt birds. I go shoot birds and nothing happens. This game is driving me crazy. Anyone else feel like this? I'm at a point where I have to complete side missions to level up enough to continue the main story but I can't figure them out

Edit:fuck this game I'm downloading farcry

Last edited:
what birds? you with the suicidal lady on the cliff?

what birds? you with the suicidal lady on the cliff?
No. I just got stuck on another mission where it said to retrieve a box of treasure. I got to the box and was unable to interact with it. I looked it up on YouTube and I did everything right but didn't get the interact prompt like the YouTube vid did

Last edited:
I bought it like a month ago. A few hours in, and I haven't touched it in 2 weeks. I don't play AC games for the world, I play them for the story. Having to grind side quests to playt he main story, fuck that.

[QUOTE="hillelslovak87, post: 139826471, member: 522605" Having to grind side quests to playt he main story, fuck that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. And there aren't that many side quests it sucks

I can’t fathom how that game gets the praise it does. It’s beautiful, I’ll give it that, but it felt like a mosh mash attempt to do things other games already to wat better.

The plot and characters were totally forgettable.

Back